Gaining New Permission

HI all,

I presume there has been a topic or two on this on the past but I will give it a shot. I have just finished uni and I am picking up my first lurcher pup in a few weeks can't wait :D

Anyway my uncle has some permission that we frequent but with me getting my new pup I'm obviously keen to get myself and him some more permission. So my question would be has anyone had any experience with preparing something similar to a CV, like a hunting CV if you like and a covering letter to email, post, door knock with ETC. My plan is to write something to hand out that shows that I can be trusted and hopefully give me a better chance of gaining permission.

Thanks for reading

ATB Jim :thumbs:

There is something similar on here a sample letter if I remember right

, Jim. If you find it let me know where it is been looking can't find, atb

I will do mate. If I don't find it I will stop being lazy and write one myself!

a reference letter from your other permissions owner goes a long way also. took me two years to get my first permission, had to get it for shooting and

introduce dogs at later date once got to know the farmer. best of luck mate.

Thanks for that :thumbs: With my pup only gonna be around 5 or 6 months come this season I thought with any new permission I would leave him out and just crack on with the ferrets to start with if that would help my cause.

ATB

I kaif your uncle has got a well trained dog, outside your local farmers market with a sign, a steady dog an a box of ferrets sitting next to it goes a long way!!

I laughed at that at first, think it was the notion of me actually doing it :laugh: But it does make a lot of sense, might have to try it!

ATB Jim

I kaif your uncle has got a well trained dog, outside your local farmers market with a sign, a steady dog an a box of ferrets sitting next to it goes a long way!!

I laughed at that at first, think it was the notion of me actually doing it :laugh: But it does make a lot of sense, might have to try it!

ATB Jim

laugh all you want i cant get round all my permission, and in season am out 3 days/nights a week :laugh:

ATB Jim

laugh all you want i cant get round all my permission, and in season am out 3 days/nights a week :laugh:

Shouldn't of laughed really should I :laugh: