Field Vs Fen

i am going to whitter on a bit more.lol.. and i think most folk will agree whos has run a few long ears that when that hare leaps out of its seat ..or gets put out of cover ect ect. that hare has a plan A.it knows exsactly where it wants to go..what we need our dog to do is stop this hare going where it wants to go.basicly stop it getting to plan A...because most hares dont seem to have a plan B.on the big land the hare has more time to try and out think..and gets to use all its athlectisum to try and out run twist and turn useing it fitness and speed against the dog to gain a yard or two to get to plan A..where on small land if the hare is presurred from getting to plan A they tend to make mistakes and get disorantated easier..there for making them a bit easier to catch..even walking through sheep fields small fields you see runs where the hares uses paths regulary..maybe a small gap under a sheep fence or whatever if they dont get to that gap they then start to make mistakes early on in the run ..just my opinion.

spot on they now what there doing I still get the rush when they turn out there seat and the ears go back dog and hare full fligh before the first twist like living art lol gunner have to go to the fishing forum before I need a fix lol atb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

best dog is one that can adapt and run both field dogs need to be quick killers good jumpers specially if its very small fields lots of obstacles but the bigger the land gets the more a dogs heart a

my dogs will have a crack where ever they are, thats all you can ask from any dog

Hares no different any were its the dogs !

Field and open ground is just the way of it in here in Ayrshire but I would love to give the fens a go :thumbs:

A say when my pup out this litters up and running we take it and your Lucas pup and go down give it a bash Tommy, might be abit of an eye opener for us field running Ayrshire lads

be an eye opener when the c**ts take your car and license .they getting worse now boys

• Like 1

In replie to the original post, I don't care where I'm running aslong as Im Getting my runs. With out doubt the fens is a spectacular place but there's more to life than sitting in poilce cells etc lol there's plenty big enough land in England where you will see a full course without having to be on the fens

• Like 2

going back to the start of the POST////iff your kean and you want the best out of your,,dog privalidged don't come into to it,, , simple as,,, we live in the uk, were I live theres more factorys than land,,,,lol , most folk can get to this so called land, what you call privalidged land, bye putting the miles and time in,,,,,, some folk are skint but they still get there kids the best of every think,,,,, WE CAN ALL PLEAD POVERTY,,, its a bit like dogs and the owner,s,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by tjones3862

If a still had that cruise of shildon bred pure sal and that khan bitch pup add be way use Daz , canny see These dh gh x lifting many lol

Nah don't think they would lift many down there but ours will keep the slow cooker going on legally caught venison for the next few seasons hopefully

Field and open ground is just the way of it in here in Ayrshire but I would love to give the fens a go :thumbs:

A say when my pup out this litters up and running we take it and your Lucas pup and go down give it a bash Tommy, might be abit of an eye opener for us field running Ayrshire lads

be an eye opener when the c**ts take your car and license .they getting worse now boys

dont see how they can take a car and driving licence whats the crime think yous need a half decent solicitor

The car and licence are taken under the law they are being used in the commission of a crime mitigation can be done but when the season gets rolling and they are hearing the same story 4/5 times a week then the licences and cars start going. Its the chance you take now and a good solicitor will cost more than most coursing cars are worth its the licence that is the pain in the arse.

Aucht I'll be fine then am planning down on the push bike lol

• Like 1

The car and licence are taken under the law they are being used in the commission of a crime mitigation can be done but when the season gets rolling and they are hearing the same story 4/5 times a week then the licences and cars start going. Its the chance you take now and a good solicitor will cost more than most coursing cars are worth its the licence that is the pain in the arse.

My brother lost his van 2 mutts and £800 fine, just wat happens now there risk in everything in life now