• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yank football in 3 rd place,,,, that's fecking mad,, the games an hour long ,,, but takes 3 to play,,, and some of those big blocking players feck knows what they called,,, make me look slim with ther

Every sport uses different muscle groups and needs different levels of maximum output and recovery time so it would be impossible to say which sport requires the most fitness ..............

Top level sport - they all need to be fit ! Got to respect them boys who do the tour de france and the boxers who go the distance but different sports require different types of fitness so it's hard t

According to ESPN.

1 Boxing 2 Ice Hockey 3 American Football 4 Basketball 5 Wrestling 6 Martial Arts 7 Tennis 8 Gymnastics 9 Baseball/Softball 10 Soccer 11 Skiing: Alpine 11 Water Polo 13 Rugby 14 Lacrosse 15 Rodeo: Steer Wrestling 16 Track and Field: Pole Vault 17 Field Hockey 17 Speed Skating 19 Figure Skating 20 Cycling: Distance 20 Volleyball 22 Racquetball/Squash 23 Surfing 24 Fencing 25 Skiing: Freestyle 26 Team Handball 27 Cycling: Sprints 28 Bobsledding/Luge 29 Ski Jumping 30 Badminton 30 Skiing: Nordic 32 Auto Racing 33 Track and Field: High Jump 34 Track and Field: Long, Triple jumps 35 Diving 36 Swimming (all strokes): Distance 37 Skateboarding 38 Track and Field: Sprints 39 Rowing 40 Rodeo: Calf Roping 40 Track and Field: Distance 42 Rodeo: Bull/Bareback/Bronc Riding 43 Track and Field: Middle Distance 44 Weight-Lifting 45 Swimming (all strokes): Sprints 46 Water Skiing 47 Table Tennis 48 Track and Field: Weights 49 Canoe/Kayak 50 Horse Racing 51 Golf 52 Cheerleading 52 Roller Skating 54 Equestrian 55 Archery 56 Curling 57 Bowling 58 Shooting 59 Billiards 60 Fishing

:laugh: :laugh:

Top level sport - they all need to be fit ! Got to respect them boys who do the tour de france and the boxers who go the distance but different sports require different types of fitness so it's hard to say which is hardest imo . Cycling , swimming , boxing , for me !

• Like 1

In my opinion Boxing and Swimming would be at the top of the list. But then could an athlete from either of them put in a PB cycling or running............. of course not, they would have to adapt to the new sport.

Yank football in 3 rd place,,,, that's fecking mad,, the games an hour long ,,, but takes 3 to play,,, and some of those big blocking players feck knows what they called,,, make me look slim with there bellys hanging over.. Them yank sports are boring ,,, mind there's only them feckers play them

Think it depends on how you measure fitness ,,, boxing and fighting sports I think are up there,, along with tri Athlon ,, cycling distance running,,, but I think football and rugby are up there as well

• Like 2