Breeding

12-14 days as a rule but some do stand earlier and some as late as 18-20 days from when they first start bleeding.

If she is a maiden bitch its usually more of a struggle.

Try A insemination.

Ie get a freezer bag ' toss the stud off in to it get a sterile syringe and put the sperm in there and then inseminate the bitch.

Sit on a raised chair with her legs over yours so that her rear end is elevated put the sperm into her and keep her in this position for 15 mins , chances are you will get pups if the stud is fertile and she is bang on.

Its worth a try.

How do you get the sperm from the dog to the freezer bag?

Any videos?

:laugh: :laugh:

12-14 days as a rule but some do stand earlier and some as late as 18-20 days from when they first start bleeding.

Try A insemination.

Ie get a freezer bag ' toss the stud off in to it get a sterile syringe and put the sperm in there and then inseminate the bitch.

Sit on a raised chair with her legs over yours so that her rear end is elevated put the sperm into her and keep her in this position for 15 mins , chances are you will get pups if the stud is fertile and she is bang on.

Its worth a try.

How do you get the sperm from the dog to the freezer bag?

Any videos?

:laugh: :laugh:

Just spit it in when the jobs done.

Try A insemination.

Its worth a try.

make sure the neighbour isnt looking over the fence when your at these antics.or you be nicked lol

not sure about her being surpressed what would the effects be if she was [would it through her out of sorts]

Ya it could throw a bitch off in all sorts of ways. None of mine will ever come in heat when we are running them hard until maybe about their third heat then its just a matter of timing usually and then they keep coming in every 8-14 months. My Flirt gyp just turned 3 last month and that was her very first heat. Its very normal for these kinda dogs to be that way.

not sure about her being surpressed what would the effects be if she was [would it through her out of sorts]

Ya it could throw a bitch off in all sorts of ways. None of mine will ever come in heat when we are running them hard until maybe about their third heat then its just a matter of timing usually and then they keep coming in every 8-14 months. My Flirt gyp just turned 3 last month and that was her very first heat. Its very normal for these kinda dogs to be that way.

I had a lurcher bitch that never came into heat till she was 3 years old, it was her first heat. Some are like this it seems. :thumbs:

im wanting to cross my coursing greyhound bitch shes in season 15 days today and has no interest in standing for a dog being trying her since day 9 she bleed for 10 days and has;nt swell;d much is it just a case of try again next year or has any one any suggestions thanks

greyhounds dont always swell alot, in my experience they can difficult to mate for that reason. a very experienced stud dog helps alot especially if its her first ever mateing.

• Like 1