After Vin's Food/diet Thread. What About Condtioning

I just checked dan,,,, excange rate today is $1.52 = £1. Wich means your fuel at $4. Means we would pay at today's exchange rate £2.63....

By the way we pay,,, today local to me £1.35 a litter for diesel ,,,, and there's approximately 4.5 litters in a gallon,,, so that makes it just over £6 a gallon

Naw its like 3.7 or 3.8 liters per gallon or some shit like that.

I believe a US gallon is diffrrent to a UK gallon :thumbs:

Really? now thats just stupid hahaha on both our parts

Yep your gallons are smaller,,,,, wich is a first,,,cos everything you lot do is usually bigger,,,lol

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me..I'm out of breath reading this let alone going on some of the aforementioned training regimes..for the odd rabbit and a few rats I can't really see the point :-)

I give mine a good lay off and myself . It's hard slog in the winter with working long shifts and getting the dogs out as much as possible. I would say they remain reasonably fit with walking about th

ALL THIS QUAD TALK WORK THEM TO FITNESS THATS THE ONLY WAY, TROTTING BEHIND A CAR ETC,, KEEPS THEM IN TRIM, AND THATS ABOUT IT,, TRUTH KNOWN CHUCKING A BALL ON A SCOPE 20/30 TIMES WILL DO THEM MORE GO

Posted Images

I just checked dan,,,, excange rate today is $1.52 = £1. Wich means your fuel at $4. Means we would pay at today's exchange rate £2.63....

By the way we pay,,, today local to me £1.35 a litter for diesel ,,,, and there's approximately 4.5 litters in a gallon,,, so that makes it just over £6 a gallon

Yep your gallons are smaller,,,,, wich is a first,,,cos everything you lot do is usually bigger,,,lol

Pints are smaller too...................... something to do with them not being able to handle their drink well.......... :whistling::D

• Like 1

his dogs loose matches

If that's at me I have never matched a dog ???............

no socks that wasnt aimed at you but you have been known to challange a few and pull out when you realised you bit of more then you could chew,

Please elaborate because my snidely little worm as I don't know what your on about ..........

socks,

it was well known back when tegan was in her prime you tried to big her up,you through a fair few challanges out and 1 to the man who cant be named,lol,and when he beat miles you quickly went quiet,but 1 thing i will say dont go bigging this pup up like you did tegan for her to be less then average when she was ment to be in her prime

his dogs loose matches

If that's at me I have never matched a dog ???............

no socks that wasnt aimed at you but you have been known to challange a few and pull out when you realised you bit of more then you could chew,

Please elaborate because my snidely little worm as I don't know what your on about ..........

socks,

it was well known back when tegan was in her prime you tried to big her up,you through a fair few challanges out and 1 to the man who cant be named,lol,and when he beat miles you quickly went quiet,but 1 thing i will say dont go bigging this pup up like you did tegan for her to be less then average when she was ment to be in her prime

Tell you what find me a post where I ever challenged anybody to a match on hares with Tegan ... She is a half cross collie grey FFS stop being so silly ... as for t he dog being less than average lol she probably was BUT she has earned me thousands of pounds over the years can you say the same for your dogs ???

Now I will tell you what BILLY you need stop with all this snide little bitch posting and stop letting mark pull your strings like a puppet as its getting a little tedious now and starting to irritate me ... If you have got a beef with me I will come down to your place and we can sort it out :thumbs: .............

Ok socks you done 2 replys to me and called me both times grow up. Now to topic you used to call snipe on Moochers and now you have a pup out of him. You wanted to run his owner then when he excepted you started saying you wouldn't be in the same field as him. Now to your threat pm me I will give you my number and address if you want to meet

Ok socks you done 2 replys to me and called me both times grow up. Now to topic you used to call snipe on Moochers and now you have a pup out of him. You wanted to run his owner then when he excepted you started saying you wouldn't be in the same field as him. Now to your threat pm me I will give you my number and address if you want to meet

need a ref mate are watch fair play :laugh:

Read the first page then got bored. Work them hard as I can during season,then just mooch them round in the summer, do a bit to harden them of before the season starts.

Never noticed much difference to how they work,if they've been kept lean and fit,or allowed to lie around in the sun getting fat for the summer.Just have to start the road work a bit earlier.

Also a dog with a good nose will keep its self in good shape just by giving it a hour or two to mooch around.

• Like 2

Pints are smaller too...................... something to do with them not being able to handle their drink well.......... :whistling::D

Well aint you an original b*****d. I sure wish some of you big heavy drinkin Englishmen would show me how to handle my alcohol. It'd be a pleasure to go out and see how its done. Maybe I could learn a thing or two about guzzlin beer.

• Like 1

Just keep the dog active all year mooching, hunting, bushing, fishing, swimming, cycling what ever your upto take the dog with you. Lots of varied excercise I find best. Then once into the season build the dog up on the lamp to tweak up fitness.

I always wondered how these slightly rotunded looking Lurcher owners with beer guts keep their dogs fit lol! Maybe it's running the dog behind a car all the time? But how do they cope with a 3 hour session lamping up on the hills, must nearly kill them. Having a Lurcher keeps me fit, so I much prefer being out excercising/hunting with the dog it benefits us both.

Just keep the dog and yourself active daily and you won't go far wrong.

Good hunting Sirius

• Like 3

Just keep the dog active all year mooching, hunting, bushing, fishing, swimming, cycling what ever your upto take the dog with you. Lots of varied excercise I find best. Then once into the season build the dog up on the lamp to tweak up fitness.

I always wondered how these slightly rotunded looking Lurcher owners with beer guts keep their dogs fit lol! Maybe it's running the dog behind a car all the time? But how do they cope with a 3 hour session lamping up on the hills, must nearly kill them. Having a Lurcher keeps me fit, so I much prefer being out excercising/hunting with the dog it benefits us both.

Good hunting Sirius

Ask TOMO he will tell you how rotund fellas manage lol ........

• Like 2

Well aint you an original b*****d. I sure wish some of you big heavy drinkin Englishmen would show me how to handle my alcohol. It'd be a pleasure to go out and see how its done. Maybe I could learn a thing or two about guzzlin beer.

Typical yank,, no sence of humer,,,,you lot need to learn about beer,,, with that stuff you lot mascarade as beer..

• Like 1

Good hunting Sirius

Ask TOMO he will tell you how rotund fellas manage lol ........

You been waiting to use that reply ain't ya,,,lol

Typical yank,, no sence of humer,,,,you lot need to learn about beer,,, with that stuff you lot mascarade as beer..

No sense of humor? Do you even know me? All I do is f**k around and joke with folks. Im just sayin I wish somebody would show me how to drink beer. Im always up for learning new tricks.