After Vin's Food/diet Thread. What About Condtioning

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me..I'm out of breath reading this let alone going on some of the aforementioned training regimes..for the odd rabbit and a few rats I can't really see the point :-)

I give mine a good lay off and myself . It's hard slog in the winter with working long shifts and getting the dogs out as much as possible. I would say they remain reasonably fit with walking about th

ALL THIS QUAD TALK WORK THEM TO FITNESS THATS THE ONLY WAY, TROTTING BEHIND A CAR ETC,, KEEPS THEM IN TRIM, AND THATS ABOUT IT,, TRUTH KNOWN CHUCKING A BALL ON A SCOPE 20/30 TIMES WILL DO THEM MORE GO

Posted Images

dont start me off about the army lads,if you never yommped goose green you dont know what a walk is fact

There are harder routs over the black mountains ... Fact. :thumbs: ............

dont start me off about the army lads,if you never yommped goose green you dont know what a walk is fact

you go to play over the black mountains ;)

Well iam pretty much the samne as a lot of lads.

In the summer i like mine too get a bit fat and rest/recover say it as you will. They'll get a couple of hours mooching but nothing too much too be honest, Then in Sort of Aug sort of time i get the bike out and start putting a few miles in to them maybe 5/6 mile every other day decent pace do that for a month or so too tighten/harden up and get a decent baseline fittness and then ready for a few runs come stubble (When the weather and grounds gotta bit of give). And too be honest throw the winter they just get worked hardly ever just walked well one that never turns into a hunt of some sort. And decent rest also.

I just checked dan,,,, excange rate today is $1.52 = £1. Wich means your fuel at $4. Means we would pay at today's exchange rate £2.63....

By the way we pay,,, today local to me £1.35 a litter for diesel ,,,, and there's approximately 4.5 litters in a gallon,,, so that makes it just over £6 a gallon

Naw its like 3.7 or 3.8 liters per gallon or some shit like that.

I did the goose green tab back in 93 mate ........

may 21 1982

Listen mate I am not getting into a pissing contest with you ... Well done to you and your lads in that shit hole .........

what unit was you in then?

may 21 1982

Listen mate I am not getting into a pissing contest with you ... Well done to you and your lads in that shit hole .........

may 21 1982

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: what unit was you in ?