A Double To Top Of A Great Day!

after starting the day with my pb brown trout i ended it with these two :thumbs:

IMAG0020_zps37f9842e.jpg

the trip didnt start off well as i was surprised to see 2 squirrels which i couldnt get near and then i decided to wait for the crows. however they wernt behaving and they kept landing behind leaves where i couldnt see them. then finally i saw the pigeon and took aim and shot and it flew off a bit at first but then it dropped through the trees like a bloody cocunut where i popped it in my bag. then on the way home i spied a rabbit feeding in the long grass. completely oblivious to my presence. so took aim and shot and i saw a little kick and that was it. good clean kill. good way to end the day :thumbs:

• Like 2

Nice one mate .. how big was the trout? did you take it home? fried trout rabbit and woodpigeon would be a weird combo! :laugh:

my trout, only caught one(brown- had loads of rainbow), was about 2 lb

cheers pal. the trout was 3lb and thats huge for the local river/stream i fish and ile be having it for my dinner tommorrow. haha it would be a weird combo but i think ile eat the pigeon aswell and the dogs are having the rabbit as i feel i have neglected them a wee bit as ive been out with air rifle alot recently so they deserve it :thumbs: