???? 1000 Springer

a mate of mine has been offered an air rifle for 100 quid. im going to look at it with him tomorrow. apparently its got a black synthetic stock, its a springer and, it's got the number 1000, stamped on it. it comes with a bsa scope and a camouflage tactical bag. just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what the rifle might be from this limited info. thanks.

i googled it. lol. i came up with a shadow. don't know anything about these rifles. except that they are budget end stuff. don't know how they perform. anyone know anything about them??? anything specific to these rifles i should look out for???. i will be checking it with the chrono. and having a look for any serious knocks and bumps and the rest of the obvious. cheers

hi Paul

IMO i wouldnt bother with it!

had one of these for me boy,it comes with a ten shot tube,which is spring loaded and when you break the barrle to cock the rifle and close it back up,it acts like a Guillotine,and cuts the pellets skirt.if that is not bad enough they have a massive crack to them,and a bit of a kick to.

its a :thumbdown: from me buddy.

but you will have to make your own mind up,when you see it buddy.

I shot a Gamo yesterday and it was utterly fab looking and totally disgusting to shoot, light weight and just pure and utter bollocks.

I've been spoiled.

If i win the lottery i'm going to use these and hatstands to hold up tomato plants.

Chris.

• Like 1

Is it in Meopham (nr Gravesend) ?

If so it's being sold by Chris, a good guy and it's his one true love!

He's been "Uumming and Arring", trying to decide wether to sell his Beloved Hatsan Stryker 1000 for months now!

May not be the best of rifle's but he is a genuine seller, and he'sa very enthusiastic pistol and rifle shooter :D

no its in Preston pal. its for a mate. he just wants it for plinking in his back garden. i don't need one. i have a hw 100 kt .177. and a bsa ultra se multi in .22. cheers for the replys. much help:-)