ignoring pups and terriers...........maybe closer to home....... someone that knows you or the dog

Well said bd i was guna say that closer to home some cranks that dont know how to put the time into bring a pup on and mould the pup to how you want it. And then some drip comes and takes it that. dont know owt about the dog not even its f***ing name poor c**t . That would eat me up inside knowing that my dog is with sum drip.

Could be any c**t thats took it mate dont be just thinking its traveling lads. Yeah some are like that but not all. lts wrong to say every traveler would take your dog just doesnt happen. l know some good lads that would go out of there way to get my dogs back even if that ment us going on to another site. Hope you get your dog back pal atgorger boys dont thief dogs

penny are you for real

• Like 1

Could be any c**t thats took it mate dont be just thinking its traveling lads. Yeah some are like that but not all. lts wrong to say every traveler would take your dog just doesnt happen. l know some good lads that would go out of there way to get my dogs back even if that ment us going on to another site. Hope you get your dog back pal atgorger boys dont thief dogs

penny are you for real
I u for real pinky it could be any c**t soon as a dog goes missing always gets put down to a traveler being in ya back yard come on fella.

Yea we know couple travler boys and they've done the rounds to find him they aren't all bad, me and the kid have been round everyone's who knows where he lives today but no sign got a feeling the dog was stolen to order, it's all over Facebook and on pets for sale sites as well as dog lost so hopefully put the heat up a bit

• Like 2