Some Info On Type Of Dog I Saw

lol really could someone tell me what an "anti" is ?

my post may be silly but im just worried about my dog thats all, a couple of years ago she was mauled by a greyhound i think it was i didnt see it properly my mother did but i heard her squealing she had 3 puncture wounds around her from were teeth could of went in and she tends to be quite scared of lurcher/greyhounds also pretty sure the owner of the other dog kicked her a couple of times as underneath her was black from bruising so she tends to bark at them ever since this happened.

didnt mean to ask any stupid questions although i can see why people on here probably think im an idiot now for asking about the dog

right im only going to tell u this once, so listen carefully. an anti is your uncles wife. sorted

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query , T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are

sounds like it could of been one of them search and rescue bull x greyhounds. searching the fields for lost or injured rabbits so he can rescue them and make sure they are ok before letting them go so

Jog on Anti.

go out to the lad and tell him ur dog does be hanging around that area ,,, that way he knows about it and will keep his dog on a lead till he gets further down the road ask stupit questions u get stupit answers

Dont really think there is such thing as a stupid question, may be stupid to you but i dont know anything about hunting dogs or breeds i just wanted some info on the type of dog mix as i figured someone on here must have something similar as you see all sorts and i didnt want my own dog getting hurt or anyone elses if he was lamping, i dont think he should be doing it near peoples houses anyways as there are other dogs besides mine it is a street after all.

I see plenty of other people here on asking about certain dogs or what they are like for this and that so i didn't think it would be a problem but seems everyone thinks its funny and have taken the time to come on here and make fun of me which i dont think is nice at all, i always liked to browse these forums seemed like a nice community friendly people from what i had read and the last topic i got some advice which was good but for this had a lot of sarcastic replies even been called a c**t and people insulting my family now?, i try to be nice and friendly to people dont see why i have to be made a joke of i understand it may be a stupid topic or whatever to people reading it but i was panicking about my own dog as i wouldn't want her to get hurt shes only small and iv had her 10 years since i was 12 im sure none of you would want that either, the past nights iv been keeping her in and just taking her out myself for a couple of mins before i go to bed.

As for going up and asking him to take it somewhere else, im shy and i try to avoid confrontation if i can, i was kind of hoping i wouldnt see him again which i didnt until tonight.

well thanks anyway for the help at least some people tried to give me a half decent reply to my question. ill not post on your forums again.

thanks.

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query ,

T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are usually owned by the lowest form of human being and they are notorious for allowing and even encouraging them to catch harmless rabbits , so if your dog bears even a passing resemblance to a rabbit keep it indoors at all times and if you see the man again phone the police ,or better still perform a citizens arrest , If there were more people like you the world would be a better place .ATB

wtf??? Why phone police?? The world as gone mad. Because people like you that phone police at every chance wasting there time get people like me arrested and up in court for lamping to have all charges dropped wasting police time and the tax payers money you muppet!!!!!!!!! Just some lad walking his dog leave him be. GRASS!!!!!!

crackers you littel bum fukka

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query ,

T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are usually owned by the lowest form of human being and they are notorious for allowing and even encouraging them to catch harmless rabbits , so if your dog bears even a passing resemblance to a rabbit keep it indoors at all times and if you see the man again phone the police ,or better still perform a citizens arrest , If there were more people like you the world would be a better place .ATB

wtf??? Why phone police?? The world as gone mad. Because people like you that phone police at every chance wasting there time get people like me arrested and up in court for lamping to have all charges dropped wasting police time and the tax payers money you muppet!!!!!!!!! Just some lad walking his dog leave him be. GRASS!!!!!!

learn how spell you muppet. Before I come to your house and bum you and finger your dog and use it as a hand puppet!!!

learn how spell you muppet. Before I come to your house and bum you and finger your dog and use it as a hand puppet!!!

you little sicko lol

Any chance you could swing by mine after? :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Any chance you could swing by mine after? :laugh: :laugh:
you say you no nothing about huntin dogs or huntin so why you on this site you fool its called the huntin life. An I own two bullx an they soft as Shit but its people like you who gives them a bad name. Best thing to do if you don't like folk walkin there dogs over the field behind you then move you anti Dick

I don't get it. While the OP's question might seem a bit naive, along with the fact they only post once a year, I genuinely can't see anything that would suggest they are an anti. What info might be gained from asking a question like that? All I know is if I asked a simple question and I got that amount of abuse, I sure wouldn't be coming back for more.

Maybe it's me who's naive.

im thinking it was a sarcastic post :laugh::laugh::laugh:
maybe looking at it! My apologies but you never know on here!
Best reply for a while that one crackers haha !!!