Some Info On Type Of Dog I Saw

Hi sorry if this is the wrong section !

Just looking for some advice I was lying in bed earlier saw this light out the window,

I saw it under a street lamp that he walked past thats how I was able to get a look at it

I just asked a question dont think there was much need for the sarcastic posts and people telling me to jog on

Dont worry about people being sarcastic though your posts do seem somewhat hard to believe. Assuming them to be true, my guess based on this info is that it was not a dog but Peter Pan or ET.

Both are easy to deal with; ET can be a bit of a slippery f****r and may well give your terrier a hard time, in which case keep him indoors as the CIA are normally quite close behind ET and they will deal with him for you unless you have a flying BMX you can put it in and fly away too?

Peter Pan might well sneak into your bedroom so watch out for him. As a rule of thumb (not Tom Thumb), boys in tights that dont answer to the call of Robin Hood or Little John should be avoided too. Buit if it is Peter Pan, Peter will only want to play and/or fly away with you. If you dont want to fly away with him, put an alarm clock under your pillow and he will think you have a crocodile in your bedroom and keep well away.

very informative pmsl hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query , T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are

sounds like it could of been one of them search and rescue bull x greyhounds. searching the fields for lost or injured rabbits so he can rescue them and make sure they are ok before letting them go so

Jog on Anti.

There are some very paranoid folk on here. . . . . .

Simple answer is it's probably a bull x greyhound and it's no more likely to start a scrap or eat your dog than any other dog, it just depends if the owner is an idiot or not. And as you have only just seen him and your dog is still in one piece you are probably ok. But next time you see him walk past. . . . . . .. just open the window and shout . . . . .

. . . . "SUMMER HUNTER" or words to that effect at him, from the good folk at THL.

See. . . . even us big bad hunters have morals :thumbs:

• Like 1

There are some very paranoid folk on here. . . . . .

Simple answer is it's probably a bull x greyhound and it's no more likely to start a scrap or eat your dog than any other dog, it just depends if the owner is an idiot or not. And as you have only just seen him and your dog is still in one piece you are probably ok. But next time you see him walk past. . . . . . .. just open the window and shout . . . . .

. . . . "SUMMER HUNTER" or words to that effect at him, from the good folk at THL.

See. . . . even us big bad hunters have morals :thumbs:

I agree with ideation :thumbs:

lol really could someone tell me what an "anti" is ?

my post may be silly but im just worried about my dog thats all, a couple of years ago she was mauled by a greyhound i think it was i didnt see it properly my mother did but i heard her squealing she had 3 puncture wounds around her from were teeth could of went in and she tends to be quite scared of lurcher/greyhounds also pretty sure the owner of the other dog kicked her a couple of times as underneath her was black from bruising so she tends to bark at them ever since this happened.

didnt mean to ask any stupid questions although i can see why people on here probably think im an idiot now for asking about the dog

Edited by MC112

Hi sorry if this is the wrong section !

Just looking for some advice I was lying in bed earlier saw this light out the window, I live kinda I guess you could say at the edge of the city beside fields and such, some guy 18-25 region, had a harness leash and big torch and was shining it down the field I assumed he was lamping or something he just shined the light for a second or two on the dog I thought to make sure it was still there as it was at the bottom of the field away from him, he walked away around the corner of my house which is towards other fields and farms ect.

So the dog ran up past my house I thought it was a boxer at first due to the colour of the fur not sure the right name for it.

It appeared to be kind of like a big bull terrier like the size of a lurcher or medium dog? perhaps some sort of mix I figured it could of been crossed with a sight hound of some kind if he is lamping with it ? not sure only got a look at it for a few seconds as it was kind of running to catch up with him.

I dont know anything about hunting really I just like to browse these forums from time to time :) but it kind of looked like this american staffordshire terrier same colour roughly maybe not the white but the face looked more like a bull terrier.

american_staffordshire_terrier.jpgamstaff295x245.jpg

that kinda colour ^

Anyway sorry for the big wall of text, the reason im asking is im worried as I have a little patterdale lakeland terrier x and I let her out she likes to sit out and watch and whatever else so quite afraid it would kill her or something like that or even mistake her for a rabbit as shes quite small.

Well thanks alot for reading hope you can help me out :)

be afraid very afraid theres something out there

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query ,

T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are usually owned by the lowest form of human being and they are notorious for allowing and even encouraging them to catch harmless rabbits , so if your dog bears even a passing resemblance to a rabbit keep it indoors at all times and if you see the man again phone the police ,or better still perform a citizens arrest , If there were more people like you the world would be a better place .ATB

wtf??? Why phone police?? The world as gone mad. Because people like you that phone police at every chance wasting there time get people like me arrested and up in court for lamping to have all charges dropped wasting police time and the tax payers money you muppet!!!!!!!!! Just some lad walking his dog leave him be. GRASS!!!!!!

FFS mate he's taking the piss...f****n hell...you really can't see that... :icon_eek:

lol really could someone tell me what an "anti" is ?

my post may be silly but im just worried about my dog thats all, a couple of years ago she was mauled by a greyhound i think it was i didnt see it properly my mother did but i heard her squealing she had 3 puncture wounds around her from were teeth could of went in and she tends to be quite scared of lurcher/greyhounds also pretty sure the owner of the other dog kicked her a couple of times as underneath her was black from bruising so she tends to bark at them ever since this happened.

didnt mean to ask any stupid questions although i can see why people on here probably think im an idiot now for asking about the dog

you didnt see it yet you heard her squealing and didnt think to look and why would the owner kick her if its his dog that attacked her and your mother never seen her kicked yet she saw it happen but you think he did oh yes a anti you know that already :bye:

i was in bed and i got up to see if she was alright it was around 11am, my mum got up to look out but our backyard is covered by a hedge you can slightly see through it so she didnt get a full picture, she can be a vicious little thing when she wants to be my assumption was she was trying to get back at the greyhound or something for all i know it could of been her started it but generally she is okay with other dogs

i said i was pretty sure he kicked her i assumed to try and get her away from the greyhound or to get her off it as i know she would fight back but as i have said above i didnt see it i came out quick as i could and was more concerned was the dog ok rather than catching who did it as they were gone but as iv said in earlier posts alot of people walk their greyhounds around here almost always on a lead so could of been anyone really, i know some of them have muzzles on them or atleast carry them. once i was passing a fellow he asked me to wait before passing him so he could put the muzzle on his dog said it can be a evil b****rd if it gets a hold of something.

im not entirely sure what happened as my mum told me her side of things when she looked out and i dont know what other explanation there could be for the bruising underneath. but ever since she barks at passing greyhounds/lurcher type dogs.

Lamping around street lights not usually very effective so its probably just another innocent dog walker stigmatised (spelling?) by the particular type of dog he chooses to share his life with. In human society it would be called racism!

• Like 2

Lamping around street lights not usually very effective so its probably just another innocent dog walker stigmatised (spelling?) by the particular type of dog he chooses to share his life with. In human society it would be called racism!

Sorry i may have just explained this bad, i live on the edge to your left would be towards the city alot of streets houses ect and to your right is out of the city large fields/farms were the next town/city is miles and miles away.

infront of my house is a large field beside a main road into my area and to access other streets which is were i saw him, so basically you need to cross my street usually via the field to get into the larger fields. Like literally the side of my house there is a fence dividing my street a field with crops in it.

just as i posted this comment the guy from the other night is back hes shining a torch around the field right infront of my house the light keeps going through my windows really quite annoying hes after chasing a rabbit but think it got away, wouldnt mind if he moved somwhere else, just concerned if he saw my dog in the dark?

Edited by MC112