Some Info On Type Of Dog I Saw

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query , T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are

sounds like it could of been one of them search and rescue bull x greyhounds. searching the fields for lost or injured rabbits so he can rescue them and make sure they are ok before letting them go so

Jog on Anti.

Was just asking to see if anyone would have any info on these kinds of dogs or any knowledge or something, im not even sure what kind of dog only saw it for a few seconds. didnt realise it was such a big problem for me to ask.

thanks i guess this can be closed now.

Could've been anything as you say you saw it for a few seconds when it was dark enough to be using a torch lots of people walk there dogs by torchlight.

If your really that interested in the breed stop curtain twitching and go ask the man yourself??

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query ,

T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are usually owned by the lowest form of human being and they are notorious for allowing and even encouraging them to catch harmless rabbits , so if your dog bears even a passing resemblance to a rabbit keep it indoors at all times and if you see the man again phone the police ,or better still perform a citizens arrest , If there were more people like you the world would be a better place .ATB

• Like 6

MC112 , I can,t understand why your getting so much aggro , from a perfectly reasonable query ,

T answer your question the dog sounds like a bullx greyhound and you are right to be worried , they are usually owned by the lowest form of human being and they are notorious for allowing and even encouraging them to catch harmless rabbits , so if your dog bears even a passing resemblance to a rabbit keep it indoors at all times and if you see the man again phone the police ,or better still perform a citizens arrest , If there were more people like you the world would be a better place .ATB

wtf??? Why phone police?? The world as gone mad. Because people like you that phone police at every chance wasting there time get people like me arrested and up in court for lamping to have all charges dropped wasting police time and the tax payers money you muppet!!!!!!!!! Just some lad walking his dog leave him be. GRASS!!!!!!

wtf??? Why phone police?? The world as gone mad. Because people like you that phone police at every chance wasting there time get people like me arrested and up in court for lamping to have all charges dropped wasting police time and the tax payers money you muppet!!!!!!!!! Just some lad walking his dog leave him be. GRASS!!!!!!

im thinking it was a sarcastic post :laugh::laugh::laugh:

im thinking it was a sarcastic post :laugh::laugh::laugh:
maybe looking at it! My apologies but you never know on here! Edited by Crackers

It really doesnt matter what dog it is, You should be more interested in the owner and even that doesnt fall to stereotype. Im 22 and own three of the big bad bull breeds, They are great with cats, kids, ferrets, other dogs and to be honest from my experience id be more worried about your little patterdale starting a fight not my "killer" bull breeds. And yes they are walked on chain leads because of the strength of them and the fact they chew their leads. As I said its irrelevant what breed of dog it is, If youre worried about him letting it into your garden when you say he is lamping the fields opposite then id build a 15ft high enclosure in your garden and employ snipers to watch over your dog while it has a wee just incase someone comes near it with another dog

• Like 1

it would be too slow to catch your dog anyway. :whistling:

:laugh:

:laugh:

It seems people are getting the wrong impression of me, I didnt mean the dog is automatically a killer because of the breed I simply ment that if he is lamping with it and it happen to think my dog is a rabbit or something in the field then it would easily kill her as hes trained it to do so with rabbits or foxes or whatever.

I saw it under a street lamp that he walked past thats how I was able to get a look at it

also if he wants to own a certain breed of dog then sure no problem no concern of mine other people in my street and surrounding walk their dogs around my home such as greyhounds, collies, huskies, staffy ect. I dont really believe in the certain breeds are killers kinda thing its how you treat the dog and how it is brought up by the owner

I would just perfer if he would keep it on the lead until he got away from the houses. yeah I know I said I let my dog out alone but she just sits in the garden to look out and pees in the grass lol.

I just asked a question dont think there was much need for the sarcastic posts and people telling me to jog on

Edited by MC112

sounds like it could of been one of them search and rescue bull x greyhounds. searching the fields for lost or injured rabbits so he can rescue them and make sure they are ok before letting them go some where safe so they can live happy ever after. the end,

• Like 5

Hi sorry if this is the wrong section !

Just looking for some advice I was lying in bed earlier saw this light out the window,

I saw it under a street lamp that he walked past thats how I was able to get a look at it

I just asked a question dont think there was much need for the sarcastic posts and people telling me to jog on

Dont worry about people being sarcastic though your posts do seem somewhat hard to believe. Assuming them to be true, my guess based on this info is that it was not a dog but Peter Pan or ET.

Both are easy to deal with; ET can be a bit of a slippery f****r and may well give your terrier a hard time, in which case keep him indoors as the CIA are normally quite close behind ET and they will deal with him for you unless you have a flying BMX you can put it in and fly away too?

Peter Pan might well sneak into your bedroom so watch out for him. As a rule of thumb (not Tom Thumb), boys in tights that dont answer to the call of Robin Hood or Little John should be avoided too. Buit if it is Peter Pan, Peter will only want to play and/or fly away with you. If you dont want to fly away with him, put an alarm clock under your pillow and he will think you have a crocodile in your bedroom and keep well away.

Edited by NickF