Over 1,700 Girls Treated By The Nhs For Female Genital Mutilation In Last 2 Years

Over 1,700 girls treated by the NHS for female genital mutilation in last 2 years

fgm_medium.jpgAs the NSPCC launches a new hotline for victims/those at risk of Female Genital Mutilation, it emerges that in excess of 1,700 women and girls have been treated by the NHS for the nightmarish after effects of this barbaric practice in just the last two years.

Among those treated, it is believed that the youngest was a seven year old girl.

This barbaric practice, solely here as the result of importing third world peoples, involves the partial or total removal of female genital organs – often in un-sanitary conditions and with no anaesthetic.

Mainly prevalent among African, Asian, and Middle Eastern communities, largely Muslim, it’s now a problem and a burden for the UK thanks to mass immigration.

It is estimated that 20,000 girls in Britain are at risk each year, although the true figure is likely far higher as a wall of secrecy surrounds this horrific practice.

fgm3_main.jpgPolitical correctness and fear of being deemed racist has hamstrung officialdom from taking decisive action for years.

Despite being illegal in the UK since 1985, to date there have been no successful prosecutions – nor (according to the BBC) have any girls at risk who had been referred to Social Services in the last 4 years been placed upon the child protection register.

When we import the third world we import third world problems, and political correctness means that officialdom look the other way for as long as possible and pretend there is no problem at all.

Who’d have thought that twenty first century Britain could be a surrogate home to such barbarity and savagery?

Welcome to modern Britain, where a religious/cultural savagery of third world peoples now thrives and is made into our nations problem.

it's a shame they don't remove the males genitals aswell.......then we'd all be happy :D

Hope that's s joke, Im sure you especially would be disappointed if there was not a huge amount of ethnic cock on offer.

How dare you!!! I am not racist....I like all cocks! :air_kiss:

• Like 2

it's a shame they don't remove the males genitals aswell.......then we'd all be happy :D

Hope that's s joke, Im sure you especially would be disappointed if there was not a huge amount of ethnic cock on offer.

How dare you!!! I am not racist....I like all cocks! :air_kiss:

quality comeback :toast::thumbs:

its a disgrace. it shows just how little power the government have in these situations. if you dont believe me try doing the same things and see what happens. poor kids. no prosicutions. yet we are footing the bill to try and rectify this butchery. its obsurd. :censored:

I'm not sure if that chart is entirely correct, however you cannot compare male and female circumcision. There is quite a substancial medical argument for male circumcision, where as as far as I'm aware there is NO reason other than backward religious for female circumcision.

Just those three words- "female genital mutilation"- sent a shiver down me. It's beyond me how anyone could do this to their own child. This is so depraved that I can't even bring myself to add anything else....

• Like 3