Known Jack Russells, "one Eyed Jack " And "the General"

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of our bitches with bull blood in the mix all baying bitches worth the weight in gold

Snagbrac..... more like 21 years since Tip landed - 1992. You would have some craic working out the breeding COI and percentage of Sealyham (or not) in this line to date based on this period of time.

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he d

Posted Images

I think when ya buy anything your taken a chance like everything they can't all work but didn't the man already say in post he don't sell dogs and if he did thats his own business but if they don't workout that's dogs.

Wtf you bumping your gums about ?spit it out -you been gifted one that didn't work out?bought one? If its dirt then pts and move on-has happen to then best of folk. Get over it or get the f**k out of the dawgs...atb dc

• Like 5

The man gave ya his answer why don't ya just pm them about it.

nowt to you gurney gub ,so f**k off , he sold shite to the dubs so there ! Now he's threating lads from Dublin,

When did this actually happen as i know every litter he bred in the last 20 years and he sold no pups and was actually very fussy as to who he gifted them to aswell.I think you are confusing him with another chap that did sell some dogs to dublin lads a few years back,could be wrong but there was a choc bitch in it.

• Like 1

nowt to you gurney gub ,so f**k off , he sold shite to the dubs so there ! Now he's threating lads from Dublin,

I'll presume you meant to say I'm "threatening" lads from Dublin and not treating them to flowers and champagne.

Same again, PM me the name of the lads I've threatened and I'll send them 1000 euros in the post as an apology.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 2

I'll presume you meant to say I'm "threatening" lads from Dublin and not treating them to flowers and champagne.

Same again, PM me the name of the lads I've threatened and I'll send them 1000 euros in the post as an apology.

Please PM him my name , I could do with the cash,

Neil is a total liar, he told me he broke up with Rhianna but sure they're still going out.

• Like 1

Please PM him my name , I could do with the cash,

Neil is a total liar, he told me he broke up with Rhianna but sure they're still going out.

The reason I dumped her Bryan is because for the last few weeks I can't get French women out of my head, :laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2: .

• Like 2