3 Roe Bucks

We went for another shine tonight on some permission and got off to a great start taking 3 roe out of 4 runs within the first hour and all 3 were bucks..

We got pulled on the motorway off the police and they did the usual vehicle,person checks then the arogant little b*****d in the T5 said he was taking the motor as it came back uninsured,we tried to explain to him that we had a traders policy allowing us to drive any vehicle and that was why the car came back with no insurance on it, but he just wanted to play the ignorant prick as usual and told us that we would have to pay 120 pound to recover the car the next day and 12 pound extra for every day that its in the recovery yard, so i told to stop talking shite as i know for a fact that i wont have to pay a penny after producing the insurance which his partner even agreed (the old good cop bad cop routine). :D

i then phoned a mate to pick us up with the dogs, because the tossers were quite happy to leave us stranded miles away from home :) he arrived in another subaru but wanted to get straight back to bed so the night had to end there :(

i've only had the car 2 days :D ,but i'll have it back pretty soon and next time i'll have the insurance in the car.