• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's worst I've ever seen a bitch with pups sorry.

I know its difficult to tell off a picture but that bitch looks like she needs the grub piling into her ... them pups are obviously dragging her down badly ........

the bitch was 18 month old in march and he was trying to sell her as he had no time.   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/284375-saluki-bull-greyhound-bitch-for-sale/

I know its difficult to tell off a picture but that bitch looks like she needs the grub piling into her ... them pups are obviously dragging her down badly ........

• Like 4

I agree. No offence intended. Constructive criticism has got to be a good thing.

Get some chicken mince and tripe into her fella, plenty of butchers scraps, fatty beef, eggs etc.

the bitch had just had a litter of pups days before the pic was taking, what do you expect??? the bitch is wormed regular and fed on tripe and biscuits!

Bitches shouldn't look like that,whether she has just had pups or not. She needs some decent food.

the bitch had just had a litter of pups days before the pic was taking, what do you expect??? the bitch is wormed regular and fed on tripe and biscuits!

there is not enough protean in tripe for a bitch feeding pups ,them pups will drag all the calcium out of that bitch

• Like 3

there is not enough protean in tripe for a bitch feeding pups ,them pups will drag all the calcium out of that bitch

Thats right. Tripe is low on protien but high in calcium,but without vitamin D. it doesnt get absorbed. Bitches needs lots of red meat .Cooked veg aswell to keep the bowels moving. The best thing about tripe is the price.

The bitch would of been carrying a lot of weight if pups where only couple of days its as they get older and more geedy weight drops of, hence getting as much grub in them to maintain weight and health. got a recent pic of her?

My bitch was under weight after whelping..

I had 8 massive pups sapping it out of her.. I was feeding breast of lamb, beef, lard and puppy complete..

Never got decent weight back till pups were weaned..

Pups look good that's the main thing.. Bitch will get back to her best shortly..

Good luck finding good homes fella..

Sire looks a excellent condition big, strong, athletic & gleaming coat :victory:

• Like 3