Hunting Life App

• 1 month later...

• 10 months later...

Okay. As a brand spanking new convert to walking around with a f**king Computer in my pocket ( :icon_eek:) Just what might one expect from such an App ?

I only have the one, as far as I know. BTO Ringers one. Brilliant! It's like the Observers Book of Bird Biometrics and Ring Reminders!

But, what information ~ or what ever ~ could an active forum provide us that we couldn't get from the forum?

Genuine question. I've had my first ever Smart Phone for less than a week and am learning by pressing buttons.

For me, I'd like notifications whilst on the move, rather than having to load up my web browser and load the site, log in and check then.

Saves time and money on 3G for me.

Also, having it as an app, it'd be easier to load up pictures, although most use 3rd party websites and apps like Photobucket, there's still quite a few who can't use them.

This will help with hunting reviews, classifieds and even profile pictures.

Quite a few features to consider.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

If your an iphone user there is a simple way go the new content page or any page that you want too load the first time you log on the click on the box with the arrow pointing up and click on the add too home screen page it will load a box in with your apps and it takes you straight too that same page you saved it as saves going threw safari all the time

• Like 1