********poachers Pal Lurcher Puppies For Sale********

Dam....good stamina 'rarely blows up'????

Sire.....'rarely lets us down'????

Your advert puzzles me, do you mean the dam has occasionally pulled up when overworked?

And the sire sometimes let's you down? Lol.

i dont know one dog that has been 100% 100% of the time day in day out. sometimes we all have an off day weather it be dog, horse human were not all robots.....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moral of the story?       If you intend on breeding. Pay for it yourself. Don't sell pups to strangers in your home or in a car park an the chances of you being hit by dog thievs will lessen. If

''Lucky'' you mean Joe not Looking ffs lol...       Great sale speech this one fellah.. And i dont blame you from not letting anyone round your house i dont like that myself. Few pic's might help

If im buying a pup.... im coming to your house...to see what envirinment the pup has been raised in....   No underhanded tactics...   Or seedy meetings in a carpark....

Dam....good stamina 'rarely blows up'????

Sire.....'rarely lets us down'????

Your advert puzzles me, do you mean the dam has occasionally pulled up when overworked?

sure if the weather is a bit wrm coz we dont have propper winters anymore so autumn is generally warm. just telling the true story as aposed to half the for sale posts ..

***************Excellent opportunity to acquire a truly versatile lurcher*******************.

in the RIGHT hands these pups will aid you in the beating line, ferreting, lamping, peigeon hide and and make a perfect companion.

Dam: broken coated brindle 25 inches. she is 1st x whipppet greyhound x lurcher. (we can track this on the lurcher side for 40 years.) On the lurcher side its mainly made of greyhound, deerhound and there was injection of working bearded collie 10 years ago. the whippet x greyhound was an outcross to bring some new blood. the dam is real steady and wants to be with you 100% of the time. great on the lamp never hunts on speaks. good stamina rarely blows up.

Dog: Bedlington x whippet x bedlington x Greyhound. stands 27 inches real bedlington coat steady dog good worker 90% lamping dog. seen work many times rarely lest us down. can also be tracked 20+ years........ (waiting for him to give paperwork).

currently 2x dogs left. (possibly 1x bitch if my dad ever makes his mind up!) 1x dark brindle 1xlighter brindle. considering the amount of coat in the sire x Dam surprisingly these pups have not come shaggy......

£200.00 wormed up to date.

no timewasters only serious dog men/women need apply.

i will meet you away from my home address due to countless theft with of dogs so dont feel offended.

(surrey 10 mins junction 6 M25)

Not trying to ruin your thread but I cant understand how people are happy to sell there pups to people they dont really trust. If I sell a pup I want to know whos having it and where he lives,and I tell them to come on there own if I dont know them. Sometimes a good idea to meet in a carpark where you can get a good luck at them first.

• Like 2

Jeez! I pity anyone trying to sell pups these days: bad enough gifting them to 'trusted' friends: who knows what the future holds for anyone, man or beast. I've bought a few pups in car parks: the breeders have always brought the dam along, and sometimes the sire too if they owned him. You get a feel for someone over the phone, if you have any savvy about you at all.

Reminds me of a conversation over the phone after I'd advertised a litter many years ago:

Potential Buyer: (PB) "Alright love, heard you've got pups for sale"

Me: "Ye....es" Cautious but not alarmed yet

PB: "After a couple of dog pups." Got any other dogs you want rid of as well?"

Me: Alarm bells now ringing "Sorry, they're all spoken for"

PB: Insistent "Surely you got summat else you want to sell? Give us your address and we'll come by and have a look"

Me: "Sorry, really got nothing to sell. Goodbye" Are you fecking kidding? No way! Puts phone down quickly! Did he think I was born yesterday!

This phone call really happened after I'd advertised a litter in CMW over 12 years ago. So I can understand anyone not wanting strangers at their home.

• Like 1

1st time i was selling my spaniel that i had trained to a pretty good standard. spoke to the guy on the phone sounded fine no problem. came to my address. we took the dog out saw it work. the dog was spot on really nice animal. he said great dog ill go home talk to the mrs and arrange when we can pick him up because they were going on holiday. 3 days later kennel ripped apart dog gone. since then ive had no end of greif from people trying and sucseeding to break into my kennels so sorry if you dont like the fact i want to meet away from home but can you blame me?????

• Like 2

Its understandable why you dont want strangers at your home/kennels. This is why I find it difficult to understand why people sell surplus pups to anyone, you never know where they'll end up selling to strangers after a couple of phone calls

• Like 2

never been 1 to cull just me personally.seems a waist with all the time and effort you put into them to cull them when there will be genuine people who can have the opertunity to have a potentially good animal

that depends if your breeding for yourself or other people. I personally never let a bitch rear more than maximum of five. Its better for her and the pups. 3 or 4 is better imo.

• Like 2

Moral of the story?

If you intend on breeding. Pay for it yourself. Don't sell pups to strangers in your home or in a car park an the chances of you being hit by dog thievs will lessen. If you can't afford to breed a litter without asking for payback on the back of pups then don't breed...... simples really...

• Like 4

never been 1 to cull just me personally.seems a waist with all the time and effort you put into them to cull them when there will be genuine people who can have the opertunity to have a potentially good animal

that depends if your breeding for yourself or other people. I personally never let a bitch rear more than maximum of five. Its better for her and the pups. 3 or 4 is better imo.

i do understand the logic but...... when you see how they change especially in lurcher x lurcher breeding must be so much of a risk nocking the goodens? the bitch had 8 healthy pups and going on your sugestion cull 1/2 + the litter..

how do you pick them at that age,colour?the 3 or 4 strongest looking?or do you have a crystal ball

• Like 4

how do you pick them at that age,colour?the 3 or 4 strongest looking?or do you have a crystal ball

my point exactly. the largest best looking pup in this litter now to me looks cobby. lucky he going to a friend as a companion.