1St Cross Track Greyhound With Bull Blood Questions

Ive just taken on a young pup, the dam was 1st cross bull/grey. When I picked her up I spent a time with the dam and she was an awesome creature, very shary, very fit and strong, typical laid back lurcher manner, just a great looking dog imho. I would say she was 22-23ish tts.

The sire of my pup is deerxgreyxsal, not sure what she will end up like. I was mightily taken by the dam though, awesome looking creature!

Here is a genuine first cross, 26", out of a bull dog sire and a greyhound dam and plenty fast enough for foxes...

pie.jpg

Very handsome .... I have that very same picture here mate .....

Not many of pics of him about. I'll phone CD to see if he can dig out a few more. :yes:

Here is a genuine first cross, 26", out of a bull dog sire and a greyhound dam and plenty fast enough for foxes...pie.jpg

Very handsome .... I have that very same picture here mate .....

Not many of pics of him about. I'll phone CD to see if he can dig out a few more. :yes:

I've only ever seen one other pic of it. Be good if you could get any others .....

Atb

• Like 1

na cat appreciate it mate but well on that track with that already done, looking for something different plus be nice to have some of that P blood before its non existent in our country

all good mate, been offered the cross your after too, nice looking animals from picks I've seen, pups are due soon from what I've been told. They will be 50/50 blood, last bitch I seen out of this breeding was 22/23 inch nice size to weight ratio