Catapults

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the reason you couldnt hit anything is because that is actually a television aerial !...................You want a catapult Lab

im not sure if your on the wind up....again   but black widows are shiite

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow a

Posted Images

ofcoursw ive used tubes and squares.

dont rate them at all and personally wouldnt think they are easier to shoot than flats.

I don't think they're easier, I know they are. But with all due respect I have far more experience than you so it's easier for me to make a comparison.

I guess the proof is in the pudding.

Partridge003.jpg

Had a black widow and a Pro Diablo when I was a younger.

I Fancy something similar to the one above it looks very concealable!.

How do people rate this type of catty? Obviously useful in an experts hands but what about a novice? or would I be better off with a wooden one?

I like a Milbro type, they are the shape that predates the Barnett.

A novice can shoot one just as easily as anything else. Half an hour with someone that shoots, giving you a few pointers, will get you going in no time or its a case of getting some tips, reading the Internet and watching YouTube.

I'm in Sussex, not too far from the M25, if anyone's near or in the area and wants to have a plink, let me know.

Started reading this thread and thought

a, Baw's on the wind up (for a change)

Then I read more and thought

b, What a load of saddos

Then I read more and thought

c, Typical THL playground bickering

Then I thought,

Advice to Baw, when you get practised and want to drop a Saluki,

hit the spot just behind where you start when your combing their ears.

:thumbs:

Cheers, D.

:D I'm not at the wind up, being genuine. For the record, both kranky and BPR have offered me a catty buckshee, top fellas :thumbs: ill stick with this widow maker :laugh: for the time being, cheers guys :thumbs:

baw get them 9.5mm bbs and your kill rate will go up,if you use pebbles you will notice that the stone will move all over the place when fired but with bbs they are straight as an arrow

Will do pal. Was looking on eBay there, some cracking brass milbro cattys with running hares and lurchers.

I know some traveler lad got a ball bearing in the face point blank not long ago, proper fecked him.

How'd he manage that? I thought I was a liability with it :laugh:

he held it the wrong way round pushed the bands instead of pulling them Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

I know some traveler lad got a ball bearing in the face point blank not long ago, proper fecked him.

How'd he manage that? I thought I was a liability with it :laugh:
he held it the wrong way round pushed the bands instead of pulling them

:D aye right desert, even a rangers fan ain't that thick :D

Poor lad had already taken a kicking and was on the floor, another lad walked up and fired a BB point blank into his forehead.

Don't know what he did to piss em off.

Fucksake, that's bound to hurt.

Aye that's just no right. Fair enough crack on wi s fight, if you win then fine... If you get a hammering then that's the chance you take. But to do that to someone is bang out of order....same with jumping on folks heads.

Well guys, managed yesterday to hit something I was actually trying to hit :) ok, it didn't have a pulse but it was a good feeling anyhow lol. It was the pole on one of those whirly gig things you dry clothes on, about hmmmm 7 yards lol. Still can't get used to using weak hand to hold catapult, feels more natural the other way and this was the way I did it to hit the target. Think ill continue this way lol. :D