plenty of knob ends on sticks around here, especially when they are due to renew their disability living allowance and mobility claims, the rest of the time they're like spring chickens walking all over the place not a stick, crutch or wheel chair in sight, who needs the miraculous properties of Lourdes when all you need is a letter of entitlement from the DWP and lo and behold you can suddenly put the sticks in storage for another couple of years and do 18 holes on your local golf course, cynical...you bet, but when you've worked all you life, paid your dues and over the last four years been in and out of hospital had numerous operations and been on deaths door but can't get a penny in benefits then being cynical is the least of your problems.....mind you at least i'm not bitter :tongue2::laugh: !!

Edited by brucemyster
  • Like 4

plenty of knob ends on sticks around here, especially when they are due to renew their disability living allowance and mobility claims, the rest of the time they're like spring chickens walking all over the place not a stick, crutch or wheel chair in sight, who needs the miraculous properties of Lourdes when all you need is a letter of entitlement from the DWP and lo and behold you can suddenly put the sticks in storage for another couple of years and do 18 holes on your local golf course, cynical...you bet, but when you've worked all you life, paid your dues and over the last four years been in and out of hospital had numerous operations and been on deaths door but can't get a penny in benefits then being cynical is the least of your problems.....mind you at least i'm not bitter :tongue2::laugh: !!

:toast::laugh::thumbs:

Thanks for the info and the links lads :thumbs: . Got to agree with every word of what brucemyster says, same in my neck of the woods, does my fecking head in, lazy scrounging lowlife b*****ds :censored: , buster.

Edited by buster gonads