Shaping Up

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah mate its a gamble, but hopefully it pays off..doing all i can do to secure it does

haha no i just mean she only eats two bowls and gets out as often as i can with her,

what happened to the other wee bitch you had? i like the look of her, atb for the coming season :thumbs:

got hit by a car broke her jaw and was parazlysed mate, she was great first little lurcher

sorry to hear that patrick.

Just my opinion for what it's worth but she looks a little heavy. I know it's the summer and time for a chill out but I don't like my dogs getting too fat, it just makes things that bit harder when the time comes to get her ready for a run.

Drop her food slightly. I'd also try and take as much as you can off those nails and let the road work do tge rest, the last thing you want is for her to knock a toe up. ;)

Just my opinion for what it's worth but she looks a little heavy. I know it's the summer and time for a chill out but I don't like my dogs getting too fat, it just makes things that bit harder when the time comes to get her ready for a run.

Drop her food slightly. I'd also try and take as much as you can off those nails and let the road work do tge rest, the last thing you want is for her to knock a toe up. ;)

theyve been clipped already mate and shes on two bowls a day, not cutting that back, shes 43pounds,wouldnt say she was to heavy at all, thats my opnion

theyve been clipped already mate and shes on two bowls a day, not cutting that back, shes 43pounds,wouldnt say she was to heavy at all, thats my opnion

and shes been doing nothing but being out so i dont see how im letting her chill, maybe the picture,but she aint fat