RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

just seems people might have been better having a fuller picture instead of only having half of it tony!

I know mate what you're saying but I for one have a big interest in what Derek is doing! I hate the idea of any Falconers or breeders being set up or raided under false protenses. I have nothing against the IFF but some of the crap posted on there from lads I otherwise know send me round the twist, you know Chris as I do there is far to many Internet experts floating about on forums who have only been in the game 5 mins but flew Peregrines on the grouse moor 30 years ago :whistling:....

Jasper

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know Chris as I do there is far to many Internet experts floating about on forums who have only been in the game 5 mins but flew Peregrines on the grouse moor 30 years ago :whistling:....

Jasper

i don't get what your saying here tony? you'll have to PM me the answer!

I was band from that Forum however, I did put the previously mentioned information on the Worldwide Falconers Forum but as usual, Neil Hunter’s friends had my comments removed as he did on the other falconry sites. Now what would be interest would be a head to head debate with Hunter however the Hunter evidence is not the main point of evidence that you will find interesting. We have the conclusive evidence to show that Nottingham University’s DNA profiling does not work. We even have an email from professor Parkin stating that his probes do not work. I would not be making such statements if I did not have the witnesses and evidence to support my words. For an anther example, did you see what I PUT ON THE FALCONRY DIRECTORY ABOUT GUY SHORROCK?

If I may say I do understand to the extent that I can your stance as at the moment I stand as a convicted man however I intend to change this situation and in so doing expose the lies and corruptions that is unleashed on some falconers.

cant believe the shit about the pergrines etc and the hassle with them ive saw four wild ones lately nice to see etc , i like the laws in the usa especaily the west quite lax and wel thers always ways to get round hunting cheers

when is this website coming out then derek?

The information and evidence is ready now with the exception of one more case that I need to write. sudject to all parties agreeing the website should be singing or should I say screaming like a bird this summer.

ok derek, let me know when it all goes off, but you have to admit when you hear a story and no one backs it up ( or is not allowed to back it up) then people do get facts wrong and such like and then repeat the only story they know.

Of course, you can only state what you know, but as an example, you can see why Hunter did not want me to tell my story on the IFF in relation to him. Soon you will be able to judge not just my case in totality. I would not be using my name if I did not know how incredible the website will be as it shows the pattern of injustice and not just in one case.

are you the same DEREK CANNING that posted a peregrine through the letter box of a wildlife liasion officer, in FOUR bits?

and a pocket full of peregrine eggs

Puddle you surprise me

Derek old mate no offense but it gets to me. I have read all the info that you have sent me etc, What exactly is people's problem with you. I can see from your point of view what your trying to do but I can see whats on the other side of the boat aswell.

sorry mate if I've upset you but every were I go is DOE & RSPB

are you the same DEREK CANNING that posted a peregrine through the letter box of a wildlife liasion officer, in FOUR bits?

and a pocket full of peregrine eggs

Puddle you surprise me

Derek old mate no offense but it gets to me. I have read all the info that you have sent me etc, What exactly is people's problem with you. I can see from your point of view what your trying to do but I can see whats on the other side of the boat aswell.

sorry mate if I've upset you but every were I go is DOE & RSPB

Well that is a symptom of the events of my life. If you had, your life destroyed by lies then you would understand why I am so driven. I take no offence I was just shocked at your statement given that you are better informed than most people are.

It was sad that the Falconry Directory was closed. No doubt who will be familiar with what has occurred on the IFF.

My apologies but you know what Im like "tell it how it is"

I look forward to you telling it how it is after you have read our Website on how it is. Had an email from Kelly: she said that she might make a come back after her leg heals in relation to her Forum. The harris hawks have built a nest and they look like they are going to breed.

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

problem is people are willing to shoot their mouths off before they have enquired as to all the facts of certain incidents. why not put forward that you hav heard...by hear'say! certain things and withhold judgement untill you have the facts, anything else is a premature certainty and that can be a dangerous thing. derek i am still working on the information you wanted, sorry about the delay ive just moved house but i should have most done by this saturday or sunday.

problem is people are willing to shoot their mouths off before they have enquired as to all the facts of certain incidents. why not put forward that you hav heard...by hear'say! certain things and withhold judgement untill you have the facts, anything else is a premature certainty and that can be a dangerous thing. derek i am still working on the information you wanted, sorry about the delay ive just moved house but i should have most done by this saturday or sunday.

I look forward to see your evidence I have been told you have spent along time working on it. I am in touch with the Charity Commission.

Regards

Derek

keep the good work up

I look forward to see your evidence I have been told you have spent along time working on it. I am in touch with the Charity Commission.

Regards

Derek

keep the good work up

yes me too MARK :whistling: its best not beat around the bush, ( JUST SAY IT AS IT IS! ).

you will need to explain this

nothing to explain derek. :blink:

ok

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

ok tell me the facts!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

The truth about Neil Hunter for example..

WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THE CRIMES OF THE RSPB AND ANIMAL HEALTH? This goes on all the time unchecked.

The Watchdog programme and Sweetman

Watchdog programme setting sweetman up by the DofE

file 1

file 2

file 3

Guy Shorrock withheld among other evidence, the registration documents that showed that I Derek Canning did not sell various peregrine falcons that I was found guilty of selling. This allowed for example Neil Hunter to make a false statement in relation to birds that he falsely claimed that I had sold him.

If what I have said is doubted then ask Neil Hunter to explain why an experienced police officer [as he was at the time when he made the false statement] like Neil Hunter filled in the registration document below in such a way that he claimed that the bird he received from me was a ‘gift’ yet later on he made a statement to say the bird was sold to him by me. The statement that the bird was a GIFT can be affirmed in Hunter’s own handwriting below. Therefore, either way Hunter has committed a crime and he should prosecute. As he was a police officer, of course, his colleagues and the DOE closed ranks and he was not prosecuted. If it had of been you or me then the situation would have been different. This is double standards and Hunter is lower than a criminal is as he has lied to send an innocent man to jail. To make matters worse Hunter was then made a wildlife liaison officer instead of being prosecuted.

Neil Hunter is now an ex-police officer and he was a friend until he made a false statement that I sold him a cabled tied bird. Hunter’s brother and his friends also received a number of birds from me in the summer 1992. Significantly, in the summer 1993 Neil Hunter was given, as a conditional gift, a male cable tied Peregrine Falcon. I did not see Neil Hunter at my Court case at Newcastle Crown Court in the summer of 1995 and furthermore I am not aware of him carrying out any investigations into my case. I am not aware of him being involved in any investigations involving birds. Guy Shorrock [who has been heavily criticised in the R v Burden case and the R v Myatt case] was the person whom investigated my case. Given they aforesaid I would make the following comments:

1] I knew that Neil Hunter was a Police officer at the times that he collected birds from me in 1992 and 1993.

2] We both knew that at the time Hunter was given a cable tied bird that I could not have legally sold to him a cable tied Peregrine Falcon number UK 84492 without a licence. This fact was clearly stated on the registration document for all to see. Given this fact, it is inconceivable that I would have sold a cabled bird to a Police officer and not have expected to have been exposed when the officer saw the cable tie on the bird’s leg and filled in the registration document stating the bird was subject of a sale. If Hunter were telling the truth about me selling him a cabled tied peregrine falcon, he would have reported the matter to the Police straight away, as he would have known that I had committed a crime. Of course, he did not report the matter to the Police, as he had not been sold a cable bird. He waited until the police or may be Guy Shorrock contacted him before he changed his story to say that I sold him a bird.

Given that Neil Hunter signed the legally binding Department of the Environment registration document to state that the cabled tied bird that he received from me was a gift, why was he not prosecuted for making a false declaration as it states on the form if you make a false declaration?

I will clearly state again that the registration document in question clearly states it is an offence to make a false declaration. In short either which way Neil Hunter has committed a criminal offence so why was he not prosecuted? Because he is a police officer would could speculate!

3] I could have sold Neil Hunter a close-ringed Peregrine Falcon if I had of wanted to, instead of giving him as a gift a cable tied bird.

4] Many years later and after my Crown Court case, I took legal action against Neil Hunter purely to secure the legally binding registration document that Neil Hunter signed to confirm that the peregrine falcon that he received from me was a gift. Also, note that the charge of selling Neil Hunter a cabled tied peregrine falcon was discontinued at Hexham Magistrates Court: in fact, I was found not guilty of all the offences that I was charged with at Hexham Magistrates Court.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth of the matter is that Neil Hunter came into my aviary in 1993 that contained fourteen plus peregrine falcons, and he was given the choice of only two young cable tied bird in the aviary. He knew that, as he was not being asked to pay any money for the bird that I was giving him he had to pick from the two young cable tied peregrine falcons. These birds would be the hardest for me to move onto other keepers, as nobody really wants a cable tied bird, due to the law that applies to cable tied birds in 1993, beside I would have had to secure a licence to sell a cable tied bird, therefore it made sense to ask my good friend at that time, Neil Hunter, to take a cable tied bird. The only thing that I am guilty of is being taken advantage of by Neil Hunter. It was very convenient for Neil Hunter to have fallen out with me therefore, he would not be asked to return my birds that were on a conditional breeding loan/gift as agreed.

Hunter has stated that I gave him as a gift two sparrow hawks that I could have legally sold him yet at the same time, he claims that I sold him a cable tied peregrine falcon. Why would I sell a bird that would result in me being banned and fined then give Hunter two birds that I could have sold him free of charge? Neil Hunter’s story has no truth and no logic.

If there is any point that is in doubt, I would be happy to email relevant documents that affirm my contentions dilated above.

Derek Canning LLB [HONS]

Finally, ask Neil why he really left the police force?

Even my solicitor was denied access to the registration documents that showed certain birds had not been sold, however after I personally served a witnesses summons on Lynne Garvey I was given the relevant documents that proved my contentions.

Banning me from your Forum for doing, nothing wrong does not absolve you from the truth and your duty do what is right no matter how much you want it to the other. Good men need do nothing to allow evil to prevail is a maxi that I would ask you to debate before.

In fact, my guilt or innocence is not relevant at this point, however what is relevant is how perjury and lies were used to convict me, as without justice then we have nothing but a dictatorship.

Thanks Derek its nice to read your side of things and I have to say after reading the above I am shocked