RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

Derek

would you not be better spending your time tracking down the thief who took your parent birds, Surely this man is most to blame for your short inconveniance in prison.

I wonder why he just stole the parents and not the youngsters ?

Steve

Wow, what a one sided thread.

I would have thought myself, that this is one of the routes that Mr canning should or would be taking. To find out who stole the parent birds??

I see what Mr canning is saying, that the RSPB/DOE has set up falcon breeders, as the title of this topic shows. So why are you attacking Mr Hunter in an open forum, it's not as though the statement he provided, was the reason you were prosecuted. From what i have read here, you are constantly asking the same question over & over again (broken record i think the psychiatrists & Psychologists call it). Now i see Mr Hunter has on numerous occasions answered your questions, but i do not see the answers from Mr canning to that of Mr Hunters questions.

If this thread was originally opened as a highlight to other falconers to highlight something by the RSPB/DOE, then why has it turned into a personal issue against Mr Hunter.

Or is this to a point a reason why you have came on here, just to simply stir things up?

I did not see Mr Hunter coming on here and dropping your name as this or that, but you did openly use his name on a public forum.

Please can you answer the other questions that were posted, as to enable the other members to get more at the truth, as this is what you have been hammering on about the truth. So let the truth be known, not just what seems to be showing on here as selective answering?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trouble is Bonzo, is that the deluded Mr Canning 15 years down the line is still, hunting for new evidence,

He cannot answer the questions because Neil has already answered them truthfully.

This is never going to achieve anything other than letting the half baked Mr Canning use the forum

to have a pop at Neil.

He has one or two misinformed followers, who I am sure he just feeds a couple of lines before they post.

You are right Neil did not put him away, there was a mountain of other evidence supplied by

people who have far more in the way of mental furniture than the unfortunate picked on Mr Canning.

You will see through his posts that he has yet to answer any questions that have been put to him.

He attacks everybody who has anything to do with him, complaining about his lawyer, the DNA Probes, Neil, the police, the RSPB, DOE, when

he gets a rodgering on the forum he runs down to the local COP Shop and stammers a complaint at them. I am sure the jury that convicted

him would be on the receiving end if he knew where they lived.

The mental instabilities of Mr Canning are to numerous to mention, his ability as an alleged LLB(Hons) is very doubtfull.

Derek take Neils perceived involvement in your downfall out of this do you think you would still be a convicted Peregrine Thief

I think you know the answer.

Here is a poser for you. You claim that Neil wrongly ticked a gift box on a form sent to DEFRA, would Neil have not made it easier for

himself if he had actually lied and said the bird was a gift.

Because by being truthfull and admitting his mistake he left himself open to prosecution ?

Edited by Johnjo
Derek

would you not be better spending your time tracking down the thief who took your parent birds, Surely this man is most to blame for your short inconveniance in prison.

I wonder why he just stole the parents and not the youngsters ?

Steve

Wow, what a one sided thread.

I would have thought myself, that this is one of the routes that Mr canning should or would be taking. To find out who stole the parent birds??

I see what Mr canning is saying, that the RSPB/DOE has set up falcon breeders, as the title of this topic shows. So why are you attacking Mr Hunter in an open forum, it's not as though the statement he provided, was the reason you were prosecuted. From what i have read here, you are constantly asking the same question over & over again (broken record i think the psychiatrists & Psychologists call it). Now i see Mr Hunter has on numerous occasions answered your questions, but i do not see the answers from Mr canning to that of Mr Hunters questions.

If this thread was originally opened as a highlight to other falconers to highlight something by the RSPB/DOE, then why has it turned into a personal issue against Mr Hunter.

Or is this to a point a reason why you have came on here, just to simply stir things up?

I did not see Mr Hunter coming on here and dropping your name as this or that, but you did openly use his name on a public forum.

Please can you answer the other questions that were posted, as to enable the other members to get more at the truth, as this is what you have been hammering on about the truth. So let the truth be known, not just what seems to be showing on here as selective answering?

bonzo your post is absolutly spot on fella!!!!

here is a man who has been convicted in a court of law and now has resorted using a poxy internet forum to have a go a someone who gave evidence against him............says alot really dont it :whistling:

mr can&ing ive read all you have wrote with interest, you have done as you have aimed to do and that was get an answer out of mr hun*ter which has done repeatedly over and over!!!!..........if you want to even have the slightest bit of credibility atleast have a bit of balls and answer the questions of the people you are preaching to!!!!........

were all listening!!!!

who stole the parent birds and how did you manage to get them back??

how did it loose a wing??

why wont you answer jonjos question regarding the letter??

to the MODS:

This thread all comes across to me that a man who was convicted for the theft of several peregrine falcons is using your forum as a means of making a personal attack and form of harasment against a man for being a witness in the case!!...........think!!! is this verging on breaking the law and your letting it carry on??

if mr can*ning has any evidence against mr hun*ter surly he would be better off going to the police not trying to intimidate him and drag his reputation down via YOUR forum?!?!?...........is this the kind of thing you like to see go on via your forum?? one man who aint got a case in court abusing your forum to set about on his one man crusade and personal vendetta against somebody just because he gave a tiny fraction of evidence in a case which put a convicted peregrine theif behind bars???

atb

timdog

when you light a fire if you don't keep chucking wood on it it will eventually go out, and this is the same with this thread all the new members who have joined just to have a look at this thread, how many of you will be about when the fire has gone out and other threads need contributing to?

i would say not a lot, ok derek does seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment but what else has he got to give?, seems like all the new members want this thread taken off asap like all the other forums it has been on why? neil has even said himself it will not stop even if it comes off here there are other forums for it to start again. :big_boss:

I see what your saying but I personally would like to see it stop. The problem I have is that this has been going on for 15 years now. It has all been dealt with in the court. How many reading this think that Derek Canning IS NOT a peregrine thief. Not many I would guess.

Ultimately Derek Canning has harassed me for all this time but I compose myself and answer his questions but they get repeated time and time again.

I would like to look around this forum and could contribute in many of the sections, as falconry is not the only fieldsport I am involved in, but I end up spending all my time on this thread,waiting for the next bout of verbal diahorrea from Mr Canning & Co. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

ATB,

Neil

Right the Mrs has gone out with her sister,just got my carton of popcorn to munch on and a Bud :drinks: ,sat my arse down and looking forward to the next episode :clapper:

Just as excited as i was with Dallas with who killed J.R!,roll on the next episode!

Yours in good sport

Steve (another falconer) :victory: :friends:

Just got another couple of bottles from the fridge :tongue2:

Looking foward to the next episode! :clapper:

when you light a fire if you don't keep chucking wood on it it will eventually go out, and this is the same with this thread all the new members who have joined just to have a look at this thread, how many of you will be about when the fire has gone out and other threads need contributing to?

i would say not a lot, ok derek does seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment but what else has he got to give?, seems like all the new members want this thread taken off asap like all the other forums it has been on why? neil has even said himself it will not stop even if it comes off here there are other forums for it to start again. :big_boss:

I see what your saying but I personally would like to see it stop. The problem I have is that this has been going on for 15 years now. It has all been dealt with in the court. How many reading this think that Derek Canning IS NOT a peregrine thief. Not many I would guess.

Ultimately Derek Canning has harassed me for all this time but I compose myself and answer his questions but they get repeated time and time again.

I would like to look around this forum and could contribute in many of the sections, as falconry is not the only fieldsport I am involved in, but I end up spending all my time on this thread,waiting for the next bout of verbal diahorrea from Mr Canning & Co. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

ATB,

Neil

Mr Hunter,

Do whom do you mean when you say your waiting for the next bout of verbal diahorrea from Mr Canning and Co ?

Does that include me by any chance ?

ATB,

Neil

Mr Hunter,

Do whom do you mean when you say your waiting for the next bout of verbal diahorrea from Mr Canning and Co ?

Does that include me by any chance ?

Depends who you are.?

I see what your saying but I personally would like to see it stop. The problem I have is that this has been going on for 15 years now. It has all been dealt with in the court

ATB,

Neil

If some one lied and set me up then 15 years is nothing! I would never forgive and forget I would fight to the bitter end and thats a fact :gunsmilie:

I see what your saying but I personally would like to see it stop. The problem I have is that this has been going on for 15 years now. It has all been dealt with in the court

ATB,

Neil

If some one lied and set me up then 15 years is nothing! I would never forgive and forget I would fight to the bitter end and thats a fact :gunsmilie:

What do you actually know.According to you, you have never met Canning. Have a good look and read the posts. Derek Canning stole a number of peregrines from the wild.He avoids answering any questions that would infer his guilt. I have answered every question that has been asked.

At least I am not hiding behind an assumed name and to be fair ,neither is Mr Canning. I am not comfortable answering questions from people on here who only pop up now and again with a one liner to stir the shite.

Neil Hunter

ATB,

Neil

You are obvioulsy not very bright, if you read the posts you will see that the only person who has not answered anything

is your good friend Mr Canning. If you have nothing sensible to offer you would be better holding your own counsel.

As you do not know what you are talking about

Edited by Johnjo

ATB,

Neil

I couldnt agree more.

Let us hope that , if there is anyone telling blatant lies, that they get exposed for the lies.

And...let me say, anyone who issues veiled threats to any moderator will be banned. :gunsmilie:

Let us hope that there has not been a mis-carriage of justice for there will be a few on here with egg on their faces.

The truth will emerge, and i am sure it will be most entertaining.

So, keep it clean lads.... :victory:

Happy Hawking......JD

ATB,

Neil

I couldnt agree more.

Let us hope that , if there is anyone telling blatant lies, that they get exposed for the lies.

And...let me say, anyone who issues veiled threats to any moderator will be banned. :gunsmilie:

Let us hope that there has not been a mis-carriage of justice for there will be a few on here with egg on their faces.

Happy Hawking......JD

JD,

What couldn't you agree more with. Have you actually read the posts and information contained in the articles when you google Derek Canning. I have posted these on here also. What I can't believe is that intelligent people seem to be sucked in to what Derek Canning says. He is the one who is blatantly telling lies. If there had been a miscarriage of justice surely it would have come to light a long time ago. I have answered all Derek Cannings questions in detail ,yet Canning refuses or avoids answering any questions that have been put to him.Derek Canning has never provided any evidence whatsoever that he ever legitimately bred so much as a single peregrine falcon. As falconers do we really want anything to do with this type of individual.

Since the second page of this thread it has been totally off topic. And for as for the truth emerging , it already has,and certainly not from Derek Canning.

Why mention veiled threats towards moderators, where have they come from.

Neil

ATB,

Neil

I couldnt agree more.

Happy Hawking......JD

Sorry JD there was a court case about this 15years ago and someone was found to be lying then :wallbash:

I have done plenty of research, thats why this thread is still here.

If Derek is lying (regarding what he is saying on here) then im sure it will all come out in the wash.

The thinly veiled threats have been via PM, sorry if i wasnt clear about that.

Happy Hawking Fella's. :notworthy::victory: