RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

Mr Canning seems to think by continually asking the same questions,which as it happens,have already been answered,it will give him some sort of credibility.

He views the replies and then disappears, I am sure that you do not have all the paperwork salted away for reference.

I know that he has so why does he not produce the document I am talking about.

I wonder how many replies he will get from the MP's, not very many I fancy

You have obviously moved on Robb is offended that you say yet they are thick as thieves yet Canning states that he has been offered birds from

Robb for nothing............................find that a bit strange

I think his credibility is starting to wane, you cannot keep churning out the same rubbish in different guise

THERE IS MORE TO COME

You have answered his questions but he has answered none of yours or mine.

you want to see some facts

MORE TO COME. SOLICITOR SENDING LETTERS AND IT WILL BE HEAR TO DAY AND YO WILL HAVE MORE TO SEE.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Canning seems to think by continually asking the same questions,which as it happens,have already been answered,it will give him some sort of credibility.

He views the replies and then disappears, I am sure that you do not have all the paperwork salted away for reference.

I know that he has so why does he not produce the document I am talking about.

I wonder how many replies he will get from the MP's, not very many I fancy

You have obviously moved on Robb is offended that you say yet they are thick as thieves yet Canning states that he has been offered birds from

Robb for nothing............................find that a bit strange

I think his credibility is starting to wane, you cannot keep churning out the same rubbish in different guise

THERE IS MORE TO COME

You have answered his questions but he has answered none of yours or mine.

you want to see some facts

MORE TO COME. SOLICITOR SENDING LETTERS AND IT WILL BE HEAR TO DAY AND YO WILL HAVE MORE TO SEE.

Keep them coming Derek, Show them who is right and who is wrong.

Can I just thank the moderators of this site and forum for their time in allowing this thread to run.

It is in the public interest to allow it to be voiced and seen.

Had this been the IFF or WFF, it would have been axed by the spineless moderators who dominate them said sites.

This way, we all see the truth of the matter.

Can I just thank the moderators of this site and forum for their time in allowing this thread to run.

Had this been the IFF or WFF, it would have been axed by the spineless moderators who dominate them said sites.

Neil hunter you need to stand on your own too feet and stop hiding behind your brother and your friends who are desperate to stop the truth getting out. The latter of course is a waste of time as I have been to Hexham Police Station and I will be going back with the evidence that will be coming in the post in the morning. In other words, Neil Hunter this is not going away and you friends cannot stop it. The truth will come out.

I have contacted the DOE [Roy Pitt] to ask for some information from your records in relation to the phone call that you said that you made to complain about my bird. Now I will ask you this ‘do you give your permission for Roy Pitt to release the evidence that I have asked him for from your file or do you want to get the evidence yourself and put it on this Forum to back you story up or as I can tend you did not phone the DOE up to complain’. Note Lynn Garvey confirms that that if you had of made a complaint it would be a matter of record. In short I am asking you to prove that you made a phone call to the DOE to complain about my bird being cabled tied or and the fact the ring numbers were not on the registration document as I know you are lying.

Neil hunter you need to stand on your own too feet and stop hiding behind your brother and your friends who are desperate to stop the truth getting out. The latter of course is a waste of time as I have been to Hexham Police Station and I will be going back with the evidence that will be coming in the post in the morning. In other words, Neil Hunter this is not going away and you friends cannot stop it. The truth will come out.

I have contacted the DOE [Roy Pitt] to ask for some information from your records in relation to the phone call that you said that you made to complain about my bird. Now I will ask you this ‘do you give your permission for Roy Pitt to release the evidence that I have asked him for from your file or do you want to get the evidence yourself and put it on this Forum to back you story up or as I can tend you did not phone the DOE up to complain’. Note Lynn Garvey confirms that that if you had of made a complaint it would be a matter of record. In short I am asking you to prove that you made a phone call to the DOE to complain about my bird being cabled tied or and the fact the ring numbers were not on the registration document as I know you are lying.

Neil Hunter ! Please answer Dereks questions.

Its all very important and relevant.

I will photocopy the last document again as it is heard to read and the document is important.

I for one hope the "facts" come out sooner ,rather than later.There were 3 people present when I made the deal with Mark Robb which entitled me to a brown tiercel peregrine,me,my brother and Mark Robb.There were only 2 people present when I took possession of the other falcons from Mark Robb,and they were myself and Mark Robb.Anyone else claiming knowledge can only be taking the word of Mark Robb.

Neil

Has anyone claimed other? However, Mark Robb's reputation stands as an example to use all. Moreover, he has more birds than anyone of use will ever have, therefore as stated Mark's point of interest is based on principle and right and wrong. He breeds bird at will and his reputation has taken years TO BUILD UP VIA BEING JUST AND FAIR WITH PEOPLE WHICH IS WHY YOU NEVER HEAR ANYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT MARK, WELL ACCEPT Neil. Therefore, there are thousands of happy customers who have received birds from Mark Robb except Neil Hunter. The facts speak for themselves.

I for one hope the "facts" come out sooner ,rather than later.There were 3 people present when I made the deal with Mark Robb which entitled me to a brown tiercel peregrine,me,my brother and Mark Robb.There were only 2 people present when I took possession of the other falcons from Mark Robb,and they were myself and Mark Robb.Anyone else claiming knowledge can only be taking the word of Mark Robb.

Neil

Has anyone claimed other? However, Mark Robb's reputation stands as an example to use all. Moreover, he has more birds than anyone of use will ever have, therefore as stated Mark's point of interest is based on principle and right and wrong. He breeds bird at will and his reputation has taken years TO BUILD UP VIA BEING JUST AND FAIR WITH PEOPLE WHICH IS WHY YOU NEVER HEAR ANYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT MARK, WELL ACCEPT Neil. Therefore, there are thousands of happy customers who have received birds from Mark Robb except Neil Hunter. The facts speak for themselves.

Derek

are you going to answer my question about the letter that you produced at Newcastle Court, you are obviously impresing

Scoobyfalcons,

None of the stuff you have produced is particulalry relevant, Neil has answered your questions but you have not answered any

Did the signed letter by Neil put you away, I take it there was no other evidence.

I am beginning to tire of this you keep posting the same, you have gone to a lot of trouble and are very persistant

Did you produce a letter YES or NO

Tell me how you bred your 20+ Peregrines at a time when it was all in its infancy

Neil

I heard of a man just recently who would have laid him out because of his attitude, had his son not been there

Neil Hunter ! Please answer Dereks questions.

Its all very important and relevant.

Is it not important for Canning to answer any questions which I can assure you are equally important

because he will stand or fall by his answer

Neil

Yeah, and I know who I believe, Mark Robb is to generous for his own good at times. He has learned the hard way hasn,t he. He wont fall victim to that anymore, believe me !!!!!

All these people who slag him off, bad mouth him etc, and he allows folk to take expensive falcons off his premises with no monies exchanged, been generous and taking pity on folk, allowing them time to pay later and they dont.

You couldn't walk into Tesco, get a £1000.00 worth of food, electricals etc and tell them you'll pay later. That doesn,t happen in that walk of life does it ???

No ! But take advantage of Mark Robb and alls OK !!!!!!!

Come on Neil, please ! Hold your head up and sort the job out, either pay the man or return the birds !

Your shout !

Read post 146. It has all the details. I am more then happy to pay for the ONE AND ONLY falcon involved when I receive the tiercel that has been owed to me since 1997. Who are you anyway.I am not concealing my true identity.Once you reveal who you really are I will talk to you .

Just for the record I gave Mark Robb 2 female peregrines at one point and waited for payment in young falcons(which I received).We were friends then and that is what friends do. Mark Robb has a reputation for breeding good falcons,I know that.He also has a reputation for being hot headed and obnoxious.He has fallen out with many people over the years and will no doubt continue to do so. I know of one person recently who was invited to take his 9 year old son to see some gyr falcons at Marks. He left prematurely as he was disgusted with Marks behaviour and attitude.

Neil

I have been following this thread with interest..as I am sure have many others..I do not know either Derek Canning or Neil Hunter personally but via friends have heard of both..and I thought not to get involved but..some of the things said by annonymous others have in my opinion been cowardly and less than helpful..thrown fuel on the inferno..

Trying to look at it from both perspectives..on the face of it there are two people who are both obviously very hurt and very angry because of what they allege the other has done to them..

The nature of the allegations initially made by Derek and the subsequent very strong refutation by Neil..which is in total contradiction to what Derek has said would suggest that obviously one of the two is being dishonest..these are irreconcilable differences (of opinion or fact)..two people saying quite the opposite..

Derek Canning appears to be trying hard to produce his evidence and lets hope it comes sooner rather than later..if there is any to produce.. Niel Hunter is saying Derek has no credible evidence..Until this unfolds and the full facts are known and established beyond doubt.. let us bystanders try to be more objective about the whole thing and confine ourselves to asking sensible questions of either party..or otherwise not comment..

I would suggest that those who have done so already..refrain from making comments such as calling someone a liar or thief or other such libelous and nasty names...or at least if you feel you must resort to this type of claptrap in the hope that it will win a few supporters.. then at least have the bottle to make yourself known via your proper name..any coward can say things sitting at home anonymously behind a keyboard..but acts of this nature smack of fake courage and dishonesty in its zenith..

This is obviously a very highly emotive subject for both people concerned..Neil and Derek..both have said unpleasant things about each other which while they may not help reconcile the matter..I would say it is understandable in the circumstances..and at least both have had the integrity to sign and stand publicly behind their own names..I for one am pleased that the Hunting Life Forum had the guts to let the thread run its course..but the sooner this matter is ended the better for everyone..it is impossible on the face of it for any of us to make a judgement on the word or evidence of ether party as it now stands..and besides who are any of us to stand in moral judgement of others..

The possibility that Derek may be an egg thief is irrelevent here..as is where the cable tied falcon came from in the first place..forget that..it may be a catalyst in some ways but in other ways it seems to me to be obscuring the facts of this dispute..(if I have read things correctly)..it is what happened afterwards and the conflicting word of two people about the transaction of the falcon that is in dispute..the courts have dealt with the other bits..it is a fact that there are plenty of people wrongfully convicted of crimes every day..likewise..there are plenty of bent policemen in jail..thats also a fact..so the outcome of this could go either way..and so lets wait and see what further undisputable facts unfold..and then lets leave it there..

all the best

I have been following this thread with interest..as I am sure have many others..I do not know either Derek Canning or Neil Hunter personally but via friends have heard of both..and I thought not to get involved but..some of the things said by annonymous others have in my opinion been cowardly and less than helpful..thrown fuel on the inferno..

Trying to look at it from both perspectives..on the face of it there are two people who are both obviously very hurt and very angry because of what they allege the other has done to them..

The nature of the allegations initially made by Derek and the subsequent very strong refutation by Neil..which is in total contradiction to what Derek has said would suggest that obviously one of the two is being dishonest..these are irreconcilable differences (of opinion or fact)..two people saying quite the opposite..

Derek Canning appears to be trying hard to produce his evidence and lets hope it comes sooner rather than later..if there is any to produce.. Niel Hunter is saying Derek has no credible evidence..Until this unfolds and the full facts are known and established beyond doubt.. let us bystanders try to be more objective about the whole thing and confine ourselves to asking sensible questions of either party..or otherwise not comment..

I would suggest that those who have done so already..refrain from making comments such as calling someone a liar or thief or other such libelous and nasty names...or at least if you feel you must resort to this type of claptrap in the hope that it will win a few supporters.. then at least have the bottle to make yourself known via your proper name..any coward can say things sitting at home anonymously behind a keyboard..but acts of this nature smack of fake courage and dishonesty in its zenith..

This is obviously a very highly emotive subject for both people concerned..Neil and Derek..both have said unpleasant things about each other which while they may not help reconcile the matter..I would say it is understandable in the circumstances..and at least both have had the integrity to sign and stand publicly behind their own names..I for one am pleased that the Hunting Life Forum had the guts to let the thread run its course..but the sooner this matter is ended the better for everyone..it is impossible on the face of it for any of us to make a judgement on the word or evidence of ether party as it now stands..and besides who are any of us to stand in moral judgement of others..

The possibility that Derek may be an egg thief is irrelevent here..as is where the cable tied falcon came from in the first place..forget that..it may be a catalyst in some ways but in other ways it seems to me to be obscuring the facts of this dispute..(if I have read things correctly)..it is what happened afterwards and the conflicting word of two people about the transaction of the falcon that is in dispute..the courts have dealt with the other bits..it is a fact that there are plenty of people wrongfully convicted of crimes every day..likewise..there are plenty of bent policemen in jail..thats also a fact..so the outcome of this could go either way..and so lets wait and see what further undisputable facts unfold..and then lets leave it there..

all the best

A very fair post. Just to add.Mr Canning was convicted by a jury of the offences.Not just one peregrine was involved but upwards of 20. Mysteriously the parent birds were stolen,from him, just before the raid on his premises. Mr Canning has failed in every attempt to overturn is conviction.He failed in his attempt to sue me civilly for the peregrine I purchased from him. The judge/magistrate in the civil case referred to Mr Canning as a compulsive liar and found in my favour. Mr Canning complained about me, not once, but twice, to my senior officers in the police ,stating I had committed perjury during his trial,even although I was not called to give evidence as my evidence had been accepted. It is impossible to committ perjury without giving evidence.

The truth has already been proved.I have nothing to prove,but 15 years on I get contacted to be told I am once again being attacked on a public forum by Derek Canning. It is the same questions that have been asked, and answered time and time again. The answers will not change.

I have answered the Mark Robb situation giving my reasons. That has nothing to do with anyone except me and Mark Robb. I will happily sort it all out with Mark Robb but he is so unreasonable and blinkered that will never happen.

All the questions that I have answered on this thread will no doubt be asked again.As far as I am concerned this thread has now run its course and I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall. :wallbash::wallbash:

Regards,

Neil Hunter

all the best

A very fair post. Just to add.Mr Canning was convicted by a jury of the offences.Not just one peregrine was involved but upwards of 20. Mysteriously the parent birds were stolen,from him, just before the raid on his premises. Mr Canning has failed in every attempt to overturn is conviction.He failed in his attempt to sue me civilly for the peregrine I purchased from him. The judge/magistrate in the civil case referred to Mr Canning as a compulsive liar and found in my favour. Mr Canning complained about me, not once, but twice, to my senior officers in the police ,stating I had committed perjury during his trial,even although I was not called to give evidence as my evidence had been accepted. It is impossible to committ perjury without giving evidence.

The truth has already been proved.I have nothing to prove,but 15 years on I get contacted to be told I am once again being attacked on a public forum by Derek Canning. It is the same questions that have been asked, and answered time and time again. The answers will not change.

I have answered the Mark Robb situation giving my reasons. That has nothing to do with anyone except me and Mark Robb. I will happily sort it all out with Mark Robb but he is so unreasonable and blinkered that will never happen.

All the questions that I have answered on this thread will no doubt be asked again.As far as I am concerned this thread has now run its course and I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall. :wallbash::wallbash:

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Neil Hunter you have avoided answering the most fundamental and vital question; did

you tick the registration document to say the bird you received from me was a gift? The answer is yes or no. STOP using your brother and friends as a smoke screen and just answer the question yes or no nothing else really matters; yes or no Neil Hunter

all the best

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Neil Hunter you have avoided answering the most fundamental and vital question; did

you tick the registration document to say the bird you received from me was a gift? The answer is yes or no. STOP using your brother and friends as a smoke screen and just answer the question yes or no nothing else really matters; yes or no Neil Hunter

LET USE SEE A COPY OF WHAT YOU SAID TO YOUR CASE OFFICER AS I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE PHONE CALL WAS MADE.

post-17028-1206618286_thumb.jpg