RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

Fook its cold out side lads! never would have beleived it could be so cold over a Easter Holiday, strange old weather hey for this time of the year :whistling:...

thought I would break the ice while the gloves was off and you're all on a tea break :drink:....

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the bird/s in question Im sure Mark Robb has a mouth why has he not kicked up a fuss ?

I dont see him anywere, I cant see him having a goffer like you to run to.

Mark Robb has nothing to say at this time for personal reasons, that is all I will say at this time. End of story.

Derek Canning is NOT his goffer. Mark Robb is big enough to stand on his own two feet !!!

Furthermore Mark Robb is too busy at this time of year keeping a breeding project running than to spend his time on here. He is a man who gets up at 4.00am this time of year and is still going till way after midnight producing birds, feeding birds, looking after birds etc !

Producing birds to make a living except some people dont see it that way, they see him as a soft touch and prey on his generosity of allowing birds to be taken from his premises with the monies to be paid later, and subsequently dont pay it.

How many other breeders would allow people to take birds off their premises with no monies paid, and with the promise that it would be paid later ?

I cant think of any !! Can you ?

I dont know Derek Canning personally ( yet ), but I know alot of the background. Nothing else to say except that he has my full backing and support in this matter.

As for the bird/s in question Im sure Mark Robb has a mouth why has he not kicked up a fuss ?

Mark Robb has nothing to say at this time for personal reasons, that is all I will say at this time. End of story.

Derek Canning is NOT his goffer. Mark Robb is big enough to stand on his own two feet !!!

Furthermore Mark Robb is too busy at this time of year keeping a breeding project running than to spend his time on here. He is a man who gets up at 4.00am this time of year and is still going till way after midnight producing birds, feeding birds, looking after birds etc !

Producing birds to make a living except some people dont see it that way, they see him as a soft touch and prey on his generosity of allowing birds to be taken from his premises with the monies to be paid later, and subsequently dont pay it.

How many other breeders would allow people to take birds off their premises with no monies paid, and with the promise that it would be paid later ?

I dont know Derek Canning personally ( yet ), but I know alot of the background. Nothing else to say except that he has my full backing and support in this matter.

THIS POST SAYS IT ALL REALLY DOESN'T IT :whistling:

Cheers Mark

Not many going to admit the odd Banana! what kills me is when some nobs add them to their little black yearly kill books and they say something like, "My Imprint Gos took 150 head this year"... yeah! yeah! yeah! now lets deduct the Bananas and have another count up :doh:......

I won't go into details but I know of one lad who likes to shout the odds who used so many Banana's on his Gos it refused to fly any strong game. listening to and seeing some of these 20th cenury Falconers perform I would give them 20 out of 10 everytime for entertainment value :angel:....

What do you mean by that ?

Do you breed pigs in Norfolf by any chance SPAR

Cheers Mark

Wheres Neil Hunter gone ? please dont tell me he's bottled it ?

Come on Neil tell your side of the story ???????

Hmmmm, strange that he seems to have vanished off this thread now for some strange reason!

The call of the first cuckoo from Puddle.

I am looking for the comments of the handwriting expert in relation to Neil so mean while I would ask the following questions.

Neil I would ask you the following questions:

1] Neil why did you sign the legal form to say that the cable tied birds was a gift and then later on say the bird was a sold when you must have know that either which way it was a criminal offence?

2] Neil why would I sell you a cable tied bird that I did not have a licence to sell and then gift you two closed ringed spars that I could have sold you? Do you accept that I could have sold you a number of closed ringed peregrine falcons at the time I gifted you a peregrine falcon with a cable tie? Do you accept that you and your brother came to my home the year before to collect birds that I also gave to you as a gift.

3] Neil why did you not report the matter to the police if I HAD OF ALREADY TICKED THE BOX TO Say the bird was a gift?

4] Neil if you really phoned the DOE to say that I had already ticked the gift box and the DOE told you just to send in the document do you give me permission to read your DOE record in relation to this phone call? Alternatively, does it not exist?

5] Do you have a history of taking birds from people then not paying for them or returning them after the breeding project? For example, are you going to pay for Mark’s bird or are you going to return the bird.

6] In relation to the Small Claims case know it was treated as an abuse of process as far as I was using a lower court to try and over turn the judgement of a higher court. Moreover, the whole intention was to secure the registration documents that Lynne Garvey withheld from my defence.

7] Neil please answer the following questions.

Dear Sir

Ref: Defamation of character.

I must ask you to justify your remarks made on the World Wide Falconers Forum or I will be forced to sue you and your fellow defendants. In particular, that I have sex with my mother, that I am a thief, that I illegally cut bird’s wings off and so on. You must also ask justify your remarks about the other people that you make outrages remarks about.

Your remarks have caused me great distress, especially in relation to a young lady called Sara who has never hurt a soul in her life, over a long period of time and I feel compelled that if you cannot justify your remarks then the matter must be settled in court. You have two weeks to justify your remarks and make an apology on the open web about all the people that you have insulted by explain that you were not telling the truth.

I would further suggest that you:

1] Pay for bird that you received from Mark Robb.

2] Tell the truth about the bird that you received from me.

3] Tell Evan Davidson to explain his cyber crimes against me.

4] Why do you say such nasty thing about people who do not deserve it?

[Yesterday 10:15 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Cheers dude!

[Yesterday 08:05 PM] Evan Davidson:

Its fixed now

[Yesterday 07:45 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan the chat room can be seen by non members mate.

[Yesterday 05:04 PM] Evan Davidson:

I'll get it setu for you claire

[Yesterday 09:29 AM] Claire:

can we have an everything else forum there is nowhere for this thread to go http://www.worldwidefalconersforum.c...read.php?t=864

[09-03-08 08:47 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan you near your phone????

[09-03-08 08:23 PM] Evan Davidson:

Youre learning kev, that's proper multitasking

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

I dont know the guy so cant add comment....

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Evan Davidson:

I guess I didnt consider him a good enough friend to do what he was asking for.

[09-03-08 08:15 PM] Neil Hunter:

With Mark you are a good friend until you have served your purpose.

[09-03-08 07:55 PM] Evan Davidson:

I've met Mark once, cant say I made any opinion of him at the time. I didnt like the request they made for me to do certain work on their computer and never spoken to them since

[09-03-08 07:54 PM] Shaun:

Mark Robb is a first class ignorant twat and I should have broke his nose when I had the chance, with regards to Sara I can only assume Marks got a big nob because I cant think of any other reason for her to put up with the tosser…….not behind his back I have said it to his face only a few months ago

[09-03-08 07:45 PM] Neil Hunter:

Mark Robb and Derek Canning are thick as theives.In fact they are a pair of thieving b*****ds.Sara is either blinkered or as bent as they are.

[09-03-08 07:35 PM] Kevin Massey:

he reaconed he was dereks nephew of summut when we rumbled him.....for some reason Sara wanted him to be able to do what he wanted on the forum....but mick was all over him like a rash

[09-03-08 07:34 PM] Neil Hunter:

Derek Canning is a twisted nasty motherfucker.He cuts off peregrines wings to make them appear as wild disabled.There are so many stories I know as fact about that guy that would make your toes curl.

[09-03-08 07:33 PM] Evan Davidson:

Where's that Anagram thread of Tim's gone, I need to create a new IFF username

[09-03-08 07:31 PM] Evan Davidson:

As in the egg collector? F**k me, do you reckon they would take me back on there if I started threads that generate posts?

[09-03-08 07:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

Dereck Canning e beleive

[09-03-08 07:06 PM] Evan Davidson:

That Ross Errington on the IFF is going to end up getting them into really expensive trouble if they let him carry on as he is.

[09-03-08 06:38 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

I am now available squire but be quick Im in demand PMSL!

Your go Neil.

Please Neil’s friend wait until Neil and myself have debated the facts before you say anything unless you have any relevant facts.

Thats a discrace where was this posted Derek?

IT WAS POSTED ON THE WORLD WIDE FALCONER FORUM. IT IS SICKENING TO HAVE SAID SUCH THINGS ABOUT SUCH NICE PEOPLE. IT SHOWS THE LIKE OF NEIL HUNTER AND HIS FRIENDS IN THEIR TRUE LIGHT; THE BIAS THAT THEY PUT ON THE IFF AND THE EVEN GREATER BIAS THEY PUT ON THEIR OWN FORUM. SARA WAS GREATLY INSULTED BY THE OPEN REMARKS AND SHE DID NOT DESERVE SUCH FILTHY REMARKS FROM ANY OF THEM. NEITHER DID MARK OR ME. She does not have a bad thought for any one before such remarks were made.

I WANT THE TRUTH TO COME OUT HOWEVER I WOULD NEVER USE SUCH REMARKS. RESORTING TO SUCH PERSONAL COMMENTS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE JUST BECAUSE HUNTER CANNOT WIN THE ARGUMENT WITH FACTS.

Hunter and your friends must apologise, give MARK his bird/s back and hunter you must address your offending behaviour and that means telling the truth to the falconry world. Explain the registration document that states it is an offence to make a false declaration to say a bird is a gift if it is not a gift. This fact is stated right next to where you signed the legal document. Now explain your side, I deserve an explanation as your lies were used to send me to jail while the DOE withheld your registration document, yet Guy Shorrock was given access to my private file. This is fact can be proven from documented evidence that I have. This not justice or a level playing. Recently Animal Health has stated that they will not deal with the RSPB again AFTER THE RAIDING OF A RESPECTED MOREOVER A TOTALLY INNOCENT FALCONER USING BOGUS INFORMATION. I cannot at this stage go into detail as the incident is being investigated by the police complaints Authority however once the legal matters have been dealt with you will hear a lot about the case in question, in fact is the jewel in the crown to expose the truth.

Now explain the gift section.

Well after reading the above I have to say its disgusting why do some people have to be so two faced?

What do you mean by that ?

Do you breed pigs in Norfolf by any chance SPAR

What about it, yes I breed pigs yes we are the biggest pig producer's in Norfolk and yes I run the hole f***ing show WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC? I'm sure you will come up with something. Is this just another root you pair are using just to try and get yourselves out of the hole

Can you answer the questions that I asked on one of these pages seen as Mr Canning has fallen down the well.

Cheers Mark

Wheres Neil Hunter gone ? please dont tell me he's bottled it ?

Come on Neil tell your side of the story ???????

Mark,

Look at post 146 .It's all there.

It would seem to me that Neil is answering the questions aimed at him very well given that he does not really want all this dragged up again... I say give Mr Hunter a break & get on with your lives!!!!

However, dear Mr Canning & friends do not seem to be able to answer certain questions raised to him at all (namely SPAR's questions)! & seems to be getting into conflict with other users purely for the sake of it!!! So what if he's a pig man, what the f**k has that got to do with all this for goodness sake?????

it seems like if you happen to side with anybody on this thread, you become under the spot light, ok give it your best shot :whistling::gunsmilie::whistling:

Its a strange one Mate :hmm:! we've all been watching over the thread unfold with some Guys obviousley knowing more about the case than others and sticking by the information they know in defence of parties involved, which is fair enough!! but there's others that have just popped in for the Bundle. if its a Bundle they want! then we can always take it to the main General Forum for the rest of the Hunting community to take part and make their decisions and all sorts of shit will break loose....

Lets not turn it into a General Election lads. the two main guys are putting their cases forward and the gennuine guys who know the score are giving their support and Infomation, beleive me at the moment its pretty sensible compared to some of the stuff that goes off on the forum ;).....

Just to say I came here to defend myself. I have answered all allegations as truthfully as I can. There may be some minor inaccuracies due to the time span involved,but the bones of it is 100% truthfull and accurate. The same questions keep getting repeated from different angles,but the answers are the same so I will not carry on answering them.

Regards,

Neil Hunter