RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

What other INFO have you got about RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's regarding this thread.

ANYONE?

why did Peter Robinson leave the RSPB

Because he conspired to pervert the course of justice Puddle as you know.

Are you sure you really want to hear more evidence Puddle as you seem to have fallen off the fence if I may say so or to more accurate your true colours are evident, which is your right course.

If I may pose a number of questions to Puddle:

1] Why did you not ban me from the Falconry Directory? [i even thought that your were a decent lad, you see even I can be wrong]

2] Why was I banned from the IFF? For telling ‘it how it was’ may be? WHO CARE, NOT YOU?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support Derek Canning 100% in what he is doing, ie: to expose the truth behind the matter and the corruption that lies within certain organisations.

He should have been allowed to post his information on the IFF, but the big wigs sought to remove his info and ban him from the forum.

Why ? Was he getting to close to the truth and the individuals concerned losing their backbones.

You have my full support Derek.

Keep it going in the interests of justice.

What other INFO have you got about RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's regarding this thread.

ANYONE?

Are you sure you really want to hear more evidence Puddle as you seem to have fallen off the fence if I may say so or to more accurate your true colours are evident, which is your right course.

1] Why did you not ban me from the Falconry Directory? [i even thought that your were a decent lad, you see even I can be wrong]

2] Why was I banned from the IFF? For telling ‘it how it was’ may be? WHO CARE, NOT YOU?

THIS IS NOT FOR ME, THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT SEEN ALL THE INFOThere is alot of info that you have sent me and I have read which has never been posted on any forum WHY?

you got to remember Derek it wasn't my job to ban you from the forum, it was someone else's buissness, running a forum isn't just about banning people because they disagree with each other,BUT LIKE I SAY THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER FORUM YOU POSTED IT ON HERE SO CAN WE SEE MORE INFO PLEASE? :wallbash:

are you the same DEREK CANNING that posted a peregrine through the letter box of a wildlife liasion officer, in FOUR bits?

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

ok tell me the facts!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

Where did you get your LLB Hons from

derek with all your knowledge of falcons and birds of prey, how come you have not posted on any of the other threads? where some have been asking for help and such like, you have just seemed to come on here to put your point over and that is all, even KEITH MILLS helps now and then :whistling:

I am working on a number of people’s cases, and the reason that I have done nothing with Keith Mill's case is due to the fact that he has not got in touch with me. If he wants me to look at his case and he has been wronged I would be delighted to look at his case as I would with anyone else. In that area of interest, I am looking for information on the Denis Blacktopp case especially.

The reason I have mentioned Neil Hunter is because it is particularly relevant at the moment as the police are investigating the matter and either the police have asked him to go to the police station or he has been arrested. I do not know which one is the most accurate as the police have not stated the actually position officially. If you have been on the IFF, you will be aware that matters are getting interesting in relation to Neil Hunter.

Where do you get that from Derek

are you the same DEREK CANNING that posted a peregrine through the letter box of a wildlife liasion officer, in FOUR bits?

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

ok tell me the facts!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

yes go on then, i'll listen then tell you what i think.

Type Derek Canning into Google and you will see what type of chracter you are dealing with, a compulsive liar, theif

I need to say no more.

running a forum isn't just about banning people because they disagree with each other, :wallbash:

I 100% agree :clapper:. We're all entitled to feedom of speech expecially on this forum, but I'm getting a few complaints now about Name dropping when the people are not on the forum to fight their corner :hmm:....

Keep it clean lads!! and no kicking in the goolies ;)....

Do you think you was set up in your case in anyway Derek?

Set up..... Derek was caught with young birds that didnt match DNA results for the parent birds he had & couldnt provide proof of the parents! He was also caught not far from a wild nest site that was empty & he had the young in his car!!!! How ever could he have been set up! The man is a criminal..... lol

ANYONE?

THIS IS NOT FOR ME, THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT SEEN ALL THE INFOThere is alot of info that you have sent me and I have read which has never been posted on any forum WHY?

you got to remember Derek it wasn't my job to ban you from the forum, it was someone else's buissness, running a forum isn't just about banning people because they disagree with each other,BUT LIKE I SAY THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER FORUM YOU POSTED IT ON HERE SO CAN WE SEE MORE INFO PLEASE? :wallbash:

PLEASE ACCEPT THAT IF YOU PERSONALLY ATTACK MY CREDITABILITY PUDDLE THEN I WILL RESPOND PERSONALLY; HOWEVER, THIS MATTER IS BEYOND JUST YOU AND ME AS THE INJUSTICE NEEDS TO BE JUDGED IN TOTALITY. It does interest me to find out that the man I was sending information to, all be it limited information, was in fact a good friend of a man that was trying to stop use bringing the truth out. As I do not know you personally, I am not judging you I am just telling it as I see it. I will say that the war is not with me Puddle and that you must look outside the box.

One of the reasons that we have been using Forums is to collect evidence and bring the matter of corruption to the publics attentions before we release the full facts. John Hounslow for example has invited my legal team and I for a meeting, this due to the fact that he is aware of the wait of evidence that now stand behind the reservoir. The more evidence that we collect and that means every one the stronger and the more influence we have. It is all about leverage and not about birds. If it was about birds and how rare they were then the great breeders like Nick Fox, Mark Robb and so one would be asked to breed for example peregrine falcons to be released into the wild. It cannot be a secret that these experts in their field could breed hundreds of peregrine falcon, gyrs, redkites, golden eagle or whatever if they were asked to turn their minds to the task. Without going into detail, I know that you know the point that I am making.

Do you think you was set up in your case in anyway Derek?

Set up..... Derek was caught with young birds that didnt match DNA results for the parent birds he had & couldnt provide proof of the parents! He was also caught not far from a wild nest site that was empty & he had the young in his car!!!! How ever could he have been set up! The man is a criminal..... lol

Would these be the two birds that I send parent blood for and the birds were returned?

Look Derek, i am not even going to stoop to your level! As has been said many a time before, You did the crime & have done the time! However if you feel that this will score you points with the Falconry fraternity then i think its just a bit too late for that! I am not going to enter into another debate with you on this matter! For 1 i have read it all before on other forums & 2 dropping peoples names into these debates without their permission is not really on!!!! I really dont see that you are able to gleen much evidence for your plight against the RSPB or DEFRA off these forums!!!!! Narrow minded of me it may be but this sort of thing does not need to be dragged through the forums as it only gets peoples backs up....

I wish you well in the future with your goals. Will