What Dogs

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

speedie v captian id pay to be there to see that one and be in the pub after :laugh::laugh::laugh:

K.C if you come to Ireland in the winter time when the hares are able to run il bring you to a place and il give yea 100 eueo for every hare yer dog kills.NOT SMALL FIELDS ALL BIG SEEDED GROUND AND PARK IN THE FARMERS YARD . :yes::yes: if I was running a match it would be ted that I would run anyone that seen him run and knows anything about a dog will tell yea hes the best I have by a mile :yes::yes::laugh: :laugh:EDITED TO SAY UNLESS LADY IMPROVES ALOT she wont be 2 until September :hmm:

il be over we speak more winter time. il run my dogs any where :thumbs:

So heres the story yea can have from the second week in December to the last week of January .No irish men allowed bring a English friend with yea if yea want il pick yea up in Dublin or where ever yea want il pay for what ever expenses as in breakfast or what ever don't matter.One dog on a hare il bring one you bring as many as you like me and one mate will meet you and yer mate .As I said park in the farm yard hel show us where the hares are .Its not along a river I just brought people their to show them what a good hare could do.Yer mates have my number or il pm yea it don't matter or pm me yours il ring yea in November .IL BRING THE CAMERA CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO WORK IT I DONT HAVE IT SLIGING AROUND MY NECK AND NEVER GET ANYTHING ON IT :thumbs::laugh: If that suits let me know :thumbs:

yes i come no problem pal. il bring desmond he will fly through coustoms with his ginger hair :laugh: in return will you and louth tiger come to england for a run. im on with buying a new static for lads to stop in when there over. your dogs will be well kenneled and you will be well looked after carnt be no fairer than that. bring who you want and as many cameras as you want im not scared to show my dogs run. dont let this turn in to a slagging match alls you need to know is i will be there pal :thumbs:

No problem when yea come over wel talk about the return leave it at that :thumbs:

• Like 1

speedie your camera may as well be slinging round your neck pointing behind you for all the good your dogs are that black thing on youtube is pathetic leave the lens cap on next time spare us all 7 mins of boredom :laugh:

IF YOU LADS WANT TO TURN THIS INTO A SLAGGING MATCH GO A HEAD IV JUST P.M THE MAN MY NUMBER HEL BE WELL LOOKED AFTER AND HE CAN MAKE HIS OWN MIND UP :laugh::tongue2:

speedie your camera may as well be slinging round your neck pointing behind you for all the good your dogs are that black thing on youtube is pathetic leave the lens cap on next time spare us all 7 mins of boredom :laugh:

your not qualified to crab someones clips when youv nothing of your own to show

• Like 1

thats where your wrong banter got quite a few private clips on youtube I just don't show them to people whos opinion don't matter to me ever heard the saying don't throw pearls before swine :laugh:

no i didnt but heres one for ya....it better to offer no excuse than a bad one :D

Its same old story same men side step the Q speedie wants kc to come to ire but won't commit to going in return says it all luv see writing on them T shirts lemons lol told ya kc before you posted what wud happen lol

Whats the problem gorger if the man don't want to come over that's not a problem i said if he did i would give him 100 euros a hare.I dident ask for a match or a run in England if the man wants me to go over after he comes over surely that's up to him and me if i want to go .As i said not interested in a slagging match so im leaving it at that