New Bellman And Flint

there spot on but mine seams to f**k about when there is two collers on :thumbs:

hope you are'n doubling up :laugh:

what do you mean do they only use one on its own in canada :icon_eek:

do you's english men not do single handed terrier work????????

not if three can fit :thumbs:

• Like 2

Talking to B&F at the Welsh Game Fair, the 'new' red box has 3 aeriels inside, 1 runs the length top to bottom, 1 runs the width left to right and the other runs the depth from front to back, this is to give as much accuracy as possible to search and find. The collar signal runs through the length from the red connector to the black and extends in that straight line so the box will take you to the signal line before taking you in towards the dog.

I enter the dog, put the box over the hole and wait for either the reading to settle down or baying then I move in. :thumbs:

• Like 1

i found it jumped all over on feet too, must try it in meters to see whats its like. i had aproblem e 70 come up last season but since talking to chap at bellman and flint who was very helpful it has not shown up since. having used barryvox with bellman collar i found it a bit more accurate then pieps or red brick just my opinion is all, y.i.s, sionnach

• 3 weeks later...

Had my red brick since they first came out and never had a problem. Some people complain about the size, it's spot on man unless you want to loose it or you have a really small bag or hands of an umpa lumpa. And who wants beeping, the less noise the better when digging plus nothing more annoying in my opinion and no sound means no HOLES for sound to come out and WATER to get in. Mines been left on a hillside for 2 days in the rain, hit by a flying shovel, stood on, almost chewed, left on parcel shelf in sun and dropped on concrete and nothing wrong with it. Other boxes would be totally knackered. It's made for the job and guaranteed for the job. Battery's last forever and when digging I've been bang on just about every time.

For the lad who said the reading jumps up and down on feet, it doesn't unless it's broke. Burry it in garden and check it. If it jumps about still send it back.

If you MUST use 2 collars at a time you will pick up the closest one, if it jumps to a collar further away turn box off then on again and it will pick up closest collar. Terrier work is like a box of chocolates and that's all I have to say about that.