You Find Yourself With 10 Grand..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe that was for the tax form,lol

a holiday to australia and visit the great barrier reef and do some fishing for barramundi and go out with the abbos eating the bush tucker

this lad could walk out the garage with 20k stuffed in his sky rocket........... you'd need to hit him with an artic lorry to knock him down bless him, couldnt have happened at a better time for th

Put It On A Horse Called Dai-Bando . . Running At The Curragh 29th ;) ;)

Any more info . . . :hmm: Had a look on the ATR website and nowt came up ?

16th sep i found its next race :hmm:

Try The 29th Off This Month At The Curragh , Really Worth A Look ;)

I would keep my mouth shut and double the money once I have 20k and I'm half way through making more with that then I will let friends and family know I found 2k lol.

Way I see it you can spend the 10k on anything but...always is a new one of it out next year. You've managed to live on what your getting now so find a way to make that 10k bring in some profit. save half the profit whilst the other half is your bonus on top of what you normally live on.

• Like 1

well i have a few business plans and just need funding and this would come in very handy :yes: :yes:

1) buying a product that, i pay between £2.50 - £5.50 per unit deppending on grade and i can sell them £6.50 - £12.00 per unit

my previous record was 106 units in 1 day / afternoon and at £3 profit per unit it doesnt take a genius to work out your going to make a nice bit of coin.

id aim for 300 units a week @ £3 profit over 40 weeks = £22,500 a year :D

2) would be buying wholesale / job lots / pallets deals / secondhand items and just aim to sell as much as i could to make it worth while :thumbs:

i know a few said id give money to there kids or partners but id rather do something with it and try to better us in the long run rather than better us for the mean-time :thumbs:

What's your exes ??

well i have a few business plans and just need funding and this would come in very handy :yes: :yes:

1) buying a product that, i pay between £2.50 - £5.50 per unit deppending on grade and i can sell them £6.50 - £12.00 per unit

my previous record was 106 units in 1 day / afternoon and at £3 profit per unit it doesnt take a genius to work out your going to make a nice bit of coin.

id aim for 300 units a week @ £3 profit over 40 weeks = £22,500 a year :D

2) would be buying wholesale / job lots / pallets deals / secondhand items and just aim to sell as much as i could to make it worth while :thumbs:

i know a few said id give money to there kids or partners but id rather do something with it and try to better us in the long run rather than better us for the mean-time :thumbs:

What's your exes ??

exes?? whats that ? :hmm:

you wouldnt run out of the garage screaming that here lol you be duly relieved of your 5k

this lad could walk out the garage with 20k stuffed in his sky rocket........... you'd need to hit him with an artic lorry to knock him down :blink:

bless him, couldnt have happened at a better time for the lad, his business is on a knife edge....... hopefully this'll keep a roof over his kids head for a little longer.

• Like 3

sure he meant excess,but i might be wrong lol

googling exes i think its out goings :hmm:

the only out goings will be stock / fuel / wages

expenses i think WILF was talking about. overheads etc. :thumbs:

you wouldnt run out of the garage screaming that here lol you be duly relieved of your 5k

this lad could walk out the garage with 20k stuffed in his sky rocket........... you'd need to hit him with an artic lorry to knock him down :blink:

bless him, couldnt have happened at a better time for the lad, his business is on a knife edge....... hopefully this'll keep a roof over his kids head for a little longer.

fck that could be taken as a challenge to a few on here :D :D

good result,more so for someone who actually needs it. hope he isnt in financial trouble due to scratch cards lol

• Like 2