Jekyll

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brittany all the way!!!

I work patterdale terrier with my male Harris and red tail bushs perfect and got great nose on her I can trust her with my hawks and my dads owls any dog can do any job pick dog that suits you best

If u want a dog to work cover u get the dog for the job ,not looks ect so u want a sprianger, cocker , Brittany If u want a dog to work more open land get a Hpr You won't get a pointer working hea

Don't you dare talk down to me or I'll go down Warrington an can say it to me face I have never seen any one person shooter need 3 dogs at 1 time if you like to talk further ill inbox you my number so you don't have to hide behind keyboard

So shooting kennel don't have some Upton 20 sprinters ect!! !! Well learn ur stuff then if u think people only have one dog in there kennels

I had a litter last yr and one guy bought 3 pups so he travelled from Peterborough to mine for no reason!!

What and why I have 3 Springer is my reason and nothing to do to you or I'm not eve going to tell you why

Ps thinking of getting another Springer pup in the kennels

Edited by grovsey
  • Like 1

if youve got lots of cover get spaniel x no need t spend silly money on peds i say cross because them feild trial things are bred t be too fast been on a lot of beats were they swap dogs at diner when asked why they reply you fxxk em up mean while old crossbreds on his third day not just a weekend shoot dog point types are good locaters of prey but just dont get in the thick enough a terrier is great if you get one that djoesnt go to ground but make sure what ever u get bird n dog see each other as much as poss

if youve got lots of cover get spaniel x no need t spend silly money on peds i say cross because them feild trial things are bred t be too fast been on a lot of beats were they swap dogs at diner when asked why they reply you fxxk em up mean while old crossbreds on his third day not just a weekend shoot dog point types are good locaters of prey but just dont get in the thick enough a terrier is great if you get one that djoesnt go to ground but make sure what ever u get bird n dog see each other as much as poss

Great advice and good answer