Got 95 Problems, But A Magpie Ain't One!!

Ayup guys,

I thought I'd take the hw95k out for a plinking session, as I really neglect this gun when it comes to going out I just prefer my 97's!

It looked a bit windy but I thought I would grin and bare it... :hmm:

So I got there and sat down and got this group at 35 yards with the jsb exacts..

20130613_133831_zps1c3d7ece.jpg

No bloody good!! :icon_eek: As you can see there's 4 good shots - high and left (one just clipped the side of the target) and then one about an inch off to the right.. I hate shooting in the wind! :blink:

So I thought I'd call it a day early and set off home.. Then seen this bandit sat high up about 20 yards trying to hide from me :bye:

It failed miserably :tongue2: .. As the jsb smacked it one straight next to the eye :boogy:

20130613_132756_zps4769eb6e.jpg

20130613_132803_zps35b5a084.jpg

A good free hand standing 20 yard elevated shot from the hw95k, which I usually can't keep still because its too light, but I was steady away so the shot was on! ;)

Thanks for reading, ATVB

SKoT :victory:

• Like 2

Cheers mate there was about 20 flying about all sat in the edge of the field, its just been cut so there after some easy worms I rekon..

they were a good 40 yards from the wall, I could have probably crawled over to the wall and got a shot at another, but it was too windy to risk a shot at that range

Toptastic. Piggin hate Maggies.

Thing that makes me laugh about Corvids is that when you shoot one, all it's mates go nuts and pop by to take a look at their dead buddy and try to work out what killed it. The amount of times I have bagged a couple more before they figure out its time to scarper cracks me up!

One less nest robber. Top job.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, your too kind! to be fair it was an easy shot at only 20 yards :icon_redface:

:laugh::laugh:

Tim, know what you mean about them, however there was no funeral for this one! The rest of them probably didn't even hear the phut from the rifle or even the thwack of the pellet, due to the rustling trees and howling wind! it just dropped like a rock straight into some long grass :thumbs:

If it would have been better conditions and if I was cammoed up properly I could have probably got at least 4-5