My Beagle Pup

csd_88

A little over 3 months in pic, tbh mate i dont give a fek buy time next season starts she'd of seen it all and nothing will bother her, she's full of confidence, I only showed her it so no harm done, I'm more interested in teaching her to get over things, showing her live stock etc, get all the basics out the way, nothing wrong with showing them dead ones from a young age, i started my beagle russel from 12 weeks and he speaks for himself in the field, its done him no harm.

She will not be pushed to hard dont worry about that, she will be aloud to come on in her own time, I don't expect to much from her! She won't be sat in a kennel learning fek all neither!

Edited by csd_88
  • Like 1

A little over 3 months in pic, tbh mate i dont give a fek buy time next season starts she'd of seen it all and nothing will bother her, she's full of confidence, I only showed her it so no harm done, I'm more interested in teaching her to get over things, showing her live stock etc, get all the basics out the way, nothing wrong with showing them dead ones from a young age, i started my beagle russel from 12 weeks and he speaks for himself in the field, its done him no harm.

She will not be pushed to hard dont worry about that, she will be aloud to come on in her own time, I don't expect to much from her! She won't be sat in a kennel learning fek all neither!

spot on mate,get them out

Some might not agree with pups seeing game but I take them out mooching soon as they have there jabs, it did my beagle Russell no harm, he put this out of cover where it was legally shot few weeks back. A097CB6F-B173-4A94-A2A7-BBF255D775ED-207

sorted mate man of me own heart got a 5 month old pup terrier running sent and pushing to the runners had him out from 10 weeks they learn fast the more there out cracking pup you have :yes::thumbs: