Out With The Pro Sport

Got to the farm about 6pm got the first one after a mooch around at about 45 yards a rabbit nice head shot went over and picked it up walked about ten steps saw a crow in the tree knelt down to take the shot but had to move as i could not get a clear shot.Raised the rifle to my shoulder and as i did i saw vislauk with his dog,s took the shot anyway at about 15 yards again a nice head shot and it fell to the ground took the photo where it fell. not much about after that did hit one more rabbit but once again it back flipped down its hole (must wait until they move away from there hole,s)Not much but still happy :D :D :D:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac

post-63400-0-22989100-1370993875_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-92780900-1370993887_thumb.jpg

crow sport strikes again then mac eh!

good arra'z

SKoT

I can not bi-leave how good this gun is skot if you lived near me i would lend it to you mate just so you could see what it is like atvb mac ( you for got BETTER but i did,nt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

• Like 1

hahaha madhead! you cant really get much better :thumbs:

I wish I could get a prosport but I cant shoot right handed for toffee!

tried the other day with the hw97kt and it just felt totally wrong. :blink:

im a lefty its that simple :cray:

if I win the lottery I will have 2 prosports in both .177 and .22 with custom stocks for my left handed shooting :D

• Like 1

hahaha madhead! you cant really get much better :thumbs:

I wish I could get a prosport but I cant shoot right handed for toffee!

tried the other day with the hw97kt and it just felt totally wrong. :blink:

im a lefty its that simple :cray:

if I win the lottery I will have 2 prosports in both .177 and .22 with custom stocks for my left handed shooting :D

Ill tell you what skot if i win ill buy you one mate and ill make sour that its BETTER than eny thing you have had atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

Good going mac, the pro sport really is the business mate, happy as a pig in sh1t with mine!

I love the hw97k i always have and i always will they have a place in my heart always i never thought anything could beat them BUT this crow sport is some thing els especially since marksman polished the inside,s for me and re-greased the spring its so smooth and quiet and deadly accurate atvbmac

Got to the farm about 6pm got the first one after a mooch around at about 45 yards a rabbit nice head shot went over and picked it up walked about ten steps saw a crow in the tree knelt down to take the shot but had to move as i could not get a clear shot.Raised the rifle to my shoulder and as i did i saw vislauk with his dog,s took the shot anyway at about 15 yards again a nice head shot and it fell to the ground took the photo where it fell. not much about after that did hit one more rabbit but once again it back flipped down its hole (must wait until they move away from there hole,s)Not much but still happy :D :D :D:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac

Nice shooting mate Atb Tom :thumbs:
  • Like 1