14 Week Old Saluki Grey Pup

The pup lives in my house I told the girlfriend it was gonna be small she is moaning already

small :laugh::laugh: you wanna see what his dads done to me pals garden and kitchen :thumbs: , he a twat lol his tail a leathal weapon, I named him and his brother after the kray twins, cos the was born mins apart and was always together in the litter,proper pair of bullies when it came to food as well :laugh: heres a pic of your pups sire a s a pup

sellpups053.jpg

• Like 3

My pup is the double of its sire she is gonna be huge did you have the sire long

from birth mate i reared the litter and he went to the lad you got your pup off at 8 or 9 week old, as I said above he one of the nicest pups I ever clapped eyes on physicaly perfect, confident, good feeder etc I was very tempted too keep him for meself, your pup double dabs of him

The pup lives in my house I told the girlfriend it was gonna be small she is moaning already

small :laugh::laugh: you wanna see what his dads done to me pals garden and kitchen :thumbs: , he a twat lol his tail a leathal weapon, I named him and his brother after the kray twins, cos the was born mins apart and was always together in the litter,proper pair of bullies when it came to food as well :laugh: heres a pic of your pups sire a s a pup

sellpups053.jpg

how he bred mate, one of best pups i seen? atb