My mate has one of the finest tattoo's of a dog, his old black dog Duke, on his chest. I'd ask to take a pic to put up on here show you all but that would be gay as feck..!! :laugh:

'If' I could find the right running dog pic/profile I 'd like to indulge, near 40years of running dogs an 26 years of tattoo's, I may as well combine the two. :yes:

gay to take a pic ....but you have seen it....... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We do all the pups ears when they have their second jabs

Fetishist...

gay to take a pic ....but you have seen it.......

Don't see the attraction myself :)

Me neither anymore i think its something you just grow out of i had a few removed some years ago...... when i see some of these youngsters going in having all sorts of horrible shit plastered over their bodies it does make me wonder if they are all there .....I popped in and watched my mate doing some mad Chinese scripture thing last week :blink: .........It could of said " Chicken in black bean sauce " for all the kid knew !!.......Why ?????

Its madness if you ask me.

• Like 1

Me neither anymore i think its something you just grow out of i had a few removed some years ago...... when i see some of these youngsters going in having all sorts of horrible shit plastered over their bodies it does make me wonder if they are all there .....I popped in and watched my mate doing some mad Chinese scripture thing last week :blink: .........It could of said " Chicken in black bean sauce " for all the kid knew !!.......Why ?????

Its madness if you ask me.

Totally agree. It's went from stupid pictures that look shit to words to foreign writing to f***ing ink scribbles covering your whole arm. It's the Africans who started it same with they piercings and big hole earnings. What's next, a f***ing dinner plate seen into your bottom lip.

bet you got a saluki tat :tongue2:
Aye on my arse :D

lets see it ,bet you got that tat down the fens eh :laugh:

:laugh: there's a collie cross pishing on its head :laugh:

• Like 1

I,v got a shar pei puppy on my groin ......oh no that's my nob.

Funny you say that mate, I seem a program about lasers and they are that accurate they wrote the bible on a pinhead.

I love the ones with spelling mistakes - saw one last week that a guy had had done, and it proudly declared, in 4" high letters across his back, that he was "AWSOME"

Some can be really stunning to look at, some very clever, but I can't say I am huge fan. A nurse friend has a dolphin leaping over her belly button. Looked great. Until she got pregnant, then it was feckin scary :icon_eek:

• Like 1

seen the usual pitbull/dog fighting tats-looking for someone to cover up my tattoos on my back with a full hunting scene-but to be honest most the hunting tats are worse than the cnuts i have already-lol-anyone who is any good you will have to wait 6m min.

Well I was wanting a terrier or two if my own dogs but wanted a background to go with it but you don't really see many to get an idea. The main man my way is wally poulton but he is booked right up till December ATM but he is free hand and the dogs bollox

wally done most of mine and is still one of the best about
do you have a number for him lad or is he on here ? Thanks
if your on facebook look up wally poulton tattoos and you'll get info there mate

I love the ones with spelling mistakes - saw one last week that a guy had had done, and it proudly declared, in 4" high letters across his back, that he was "AWSOME"

Some can be really stunning to look at, some very clever, but I can't say I am huge fan. A nurse friend has a dolphin leaping over her belly button. Looked great. Until she got pregnant, then it was feckin scary

a girl i know has Wigan rugby SIMPLEY the best and what looks like a peenut underneath.

A lad i used to knock about with was a tattooist and a lad came in wanting to cover up of some chinese writing on his neck, he said they couldn't serve him in the chippy for laughing he said it read, one very ugly boy.

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 1