• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We do all the pups ears when they have their second jabs

Fetishist...

gay to take a pic ....but you have seen it.......

Not got any myself but I love tattoo threads and seeing others tatts so be interesting seeing some good ink of dogs :D

Edit to say I have plenty of tattoos but none of dogs.

Edited by Frann

I will be getting one in the near future,it will be the top half of a full sleeve....already have the bottom done..(not hunting related though),...I had to find the right tattoo artist though,so I know it will be the best that it can be......when I get it done I will post pics... :thumbs:

Iv been thinking about getting my fore arm done with the dogs on it tryin to find some one that would do a spot on job with it is the trouble so if any body knows the main man give me a shout cheers

Iv been thinking about getting my fore arm done with the dogs on it tryin to find some one that would do a spot on job with it is the trouble mmmm

eh last thing ye want to do is get a half arsed attempt mate...,ave got a few tattoo's but its things like koi,dragon,tiger,stuff with not too much detail in them,.....but I will be going else where for this one as I know the guy that has done all mine would be shite at them.. :laugh:,the ones I have got are good,but as said.....a hunting scene styled one would involve loads of detail and the right shading,etc... :thumbs:

Well I was wanting a terrier or two if my own dogs but wanted a background to go with it but you don't really see many to get an idea. The main man my way is wally poulton but he is booked right up till December ATM but he is free hand and the dogs bollox

Iv been thinking about getting my fore arm done with the dogs on it tryin to find some one that would do a spot on job with it is the trouble mmmm

eh last thing ye want to do is get a half arsed attempt mate...,ave got a few tattoo's but its things like koi,dragon,tiger,stuff with not too much detail in them,.....but I will be going else where for this one as I know the guy that has done all mine would be shite at them.. :laugh:,the ones I have got are good,but as said.....a hunting scene styled one would involve loads of detail and the right shading,etc... :thumbs:
thats what I'm on about getting the right lad to do it as the detail had to be spot couldn't think of nothing worse in a tat if your no happy with it James lol cheers thumbs

Well I was wanting a terrier or two if my own dogs but wanted a background to go with it but you don't really see many to get an idea. The main man my way is wally poulton but he is booked right up till December ATM but he is free hand and the dogs bollox

you tell wally that haymins wantin a tat soon or he'll get the magic circle lol thumbs

you tell wally that haymins wantin a tat soon or he'll get the magic circle lol thumbs

i know a good design but some fanny got me to delete it............. :D