Ratting In Midlands For My Russell Bitch...

Gaz_1989

Did you move some of the bait stations around to where the rats are/were in the garage? They should be working now as its been nearly 2weeks.

That hound with his nose will tell you where they are :thumbs:

Yes mate, moved some into the garage. And they are def working, the rats have been emptying them and i've been finding very sleepy looking rats about the place and killed a few. The hound has dug a few nests out and marked a few adults that we've killed! She found them in the quad.

unusual to find rats that have eaten poison, once they start to feel the effects they usually find somewhere dark and quiet to go and die,

Well the one died very 'un-quietly'. . . . my old man spotted it lying in the chicken run, looking stoned. And belted the shit out of it with a bit of 2x4.

Couple of others have been spotted wobbling across the garden and been seen to.

are you sure there not suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning :laugh::laugh:

Did you move some of the bait stations around to where the rats are/were in the garage? They should be working now as its been nearly 2weeks.

Yes mate, moved some into the garage. And they are def working, the rats have been emptying them and i've been finding very sleepy looking rats about the place and killed a few. The hound has dug a few nests out and marked a few adults that we've killed! She found them in the quad.

unusual to find rats that have eaten poison, once they start to feel the effects they usually find somewhere dark and quiet to go and die,

Well the one died very 'un-quietly'. . . . my old man spotted it lying in the chicken run, looking stoned. And belted the shit out of it with a bit of 2x4.

He's suffering from a headache now mate :laugh:

He's suffering from a headache now mate :laugh:

Plenty of ratting available here usually at the end of the shooting season providing the keepers don't stop feeding to early. Then there's the Sunni Muslim boarding school if you have balls of steel :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really??? 2x4??? Surely that's overkill??? 2X2 woulda been sufficient... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Really??? 2x4??? Surely that's overkill??? 2X2 woulda been sufficient... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

was it sawn or p.s.e ? :laugh:

I thought Mark ( his dad ) would have ka ratty chopped him :tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did you not know. . . . . he's shit scared of rats!!! :laugh:

He never said anything about being scared of them, i would have put the shits up him making him jump lol

• Like 1

He never said anything about being scared of them, i would have put the shits up him making him jump lol

Yes mate. . . . . proper phobia! You wouldn't get him ratting for a sack of cash haha. He was so so so proud of himself for hitting it with the lump of wood. . . . he rang me in work to tell me!

There are a few rats around the shoot, but just dribs and drabs really. Get the odd one or two with the dogs, but nothing to write home about.

Yes mate. . . . . proper phobia! You wouldn't get him ratting for a sack of cash haha. He was so so so proud of himself for hitting it with the lump of wood. . . . he rang me in work to tell me!

There are a few rats around the shoot, but just dribs and drabs really. Get the odd one or two with the dogs, but nothing to write home about.

plant a maize strip and edge it with silage bales, add a couple of feeders and you will soon have all the rats your heart desires :laugh::laugh::laugh:

plant a maize strip and edge it with silage bales, add a couple of feeders and you will soon have all the rats your heart desires :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you might have just started a new trend :laugh: