Picked Up A Webley Axsor .22

It should be all the airgun you ever need for hunting mate use AA field 5.52 and you wont go wrong.

It should take 5 mins of pumping to fill and my make you break a bit of a sweat but nothing to bad.

I used to fill mine with a pump many years ago but it isn't great for the filler valve because in effect the one way non return valve is opening and shutting with every pump and the o ring can eventually give up, if it loses air its usually from there but its a very easy fix if that happens and about £10 for the new part, its like a little brass cone with an o ring attached, always better to replace the full thing not just the o ring as webley actually bonded the o ring onto the brass, I fill mine with a bottle now

Sometimes the mag indexer spring can get worn again these parts are very simple to renew and should last decades if treated with respect.

I had one 12 years and it shot a couple of thousand rabbits and squirrels in that time I never serviced it or put any new parts on it until it was 12years old then it was just an o ring, Ive now bought another fx2000 and it is slightly heavier built to the axsor with a thicker barrel but nothing in them for performance I actually prefer the lighter weight of the axsor for handling.

It should be good for nearly 100 shots in .22 and almost regged like performance, I love them better than the newer fx rifles in my eyes and compared to any of the raiders and turk guns the valving is superbly engineered, I would take a axsor or fx2000 over an AAS410 anyday but little to nothing ever said about these on the forums but with an aluminium cylinder they were ahead of their time, we pay daft money now for ally cylinders now for their weight savings on hw100s.

£280 is a steal mate I cant think of another pcp for that money that can compare.

Here's mine she's a tack driver and wallops ferals on a weeky basis just as accurate as my rapid and hw100tk.IMG01450-20130505-1020_zps487d5511.jpgAnd the old one I owned.webleyaxsor006.jpgHere is one venom did.wfwb300tMA5-1.jpg

Edited by engraver

No bother happy hunting let us know how you get on with it,

Just one last thing I only use Airarms field because of their soft skirts that seat in the barrel smoothly.

Accupell will shoot ok but they use hard lead and therefore they are hard to push home, this only puts stress on the probe and breach o ring, I don't like pushing hard on the bolt.

Stick to Airarms field or JSB and you wont go far wrong and remember to always fully draw the bolt back so it clicks otherwise the mag wont rotate, its just a matter of getting the knack then your away, if it feels sticky something is wrong just strip the side plate off and have a look at the parts how simple they are, run them with a little light oil that's all it needs.

Edited by engraver

Just had the new rifle up on my land checking its zeroed an it was pretty bang on at about 30 yard so on my way home called in to a farm I know has a lot of rabbits an crows an asked the farmer for permission to thin them out an he to my surprise said yes so I agreed I would be there in the morning early doors.so driving back up the long lane I spotted a rabbit sat under a gate sunning itself so quietly got the rifle out and bang first kill with the new gun.

post-77975-0-29748900-1370873753_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've got 2 8-shot magazines for this if your interested? Can have them both for £17.50 posted? (£19.99 each on fleabay)

No good to me as i've got AA S200 :rolleyes:

Id be interested in them if Hunter bull x doesn't want them should fit my Axssor? [The real one!] :huh:

Are they silver or black 8 shots?

Simply brilliant guns mate as good as anything out there and at half the price...

Hi mate

Awesome looking gun and a steal at that price!

If it required only 8 pumps and was back to 190 bar on the Pumps pressure gauge, it sounds like you didn't have that many shots. If this is the case, everything's fine!

When I've watched you tube clips when people plug the pump in it shows what pressure is still in the cylinder but on mine it shows zero evrytime is this normal I'm a bit bothered I'm over filling it because of the gauge,an today after filling it was hissing from the valve but after a few minutes it stopped but still shot like it was charged.

I've got 2 8-shot magazines for this if your interested? Can have them both for £17.50 posted? (£19.99 each on fleabay)

No good to me as i've got AA S200 :rolleyes:

Id be interested in them if Hunter bull x doesn't want them should fit my Axssor? [The real one!] :huh:

Are they silver or black 8 shots?

Simply brilliant guns mate as good as anything out there and at half the price...

They're silver 8 shot mags, I'll try and pop a photo on when i get home for you. I can't say 100% as i've not tried them but i would say they're for both the Logun or Webley version of this gun.

• 5 years later...

SOOOOOOOO Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I am looking at one of these for £330 and not sure if that's good value or not. Also, does anyone know the WEIGHT of these things (scoped or unscoped, just want a rough guide to compare against others as my son will shoot it and  don't want something TOO heavy (don't mind a bit of weight though). Thanks