• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have taken the back seats out of mine so a can get dogs in but a find there is plenty leg room on the front.

Like the last post says, there is plenty of legroom in the front, I am 6' and have no problems, the only thing I would watch out for after the general body check is that its not fitted with the origin

I've got a jimny some marix puma off road tyres and the little jeep goes pretty much anywhere I point it! Only down fall with it is its not very good on fuel but it will do for now

Is there such a thing as a 4x4 thats good on fuel though?

I believe that on the continent there is such a thing as a Jimny 1.5 DCi. This is a hell of a combination. Shame you can't get them over here in RHD.

yeah I love my jimny need to get decent tyres for it and the rear windows tinted ..its a good we motor just feels like im constantly reving the bolocks of it to get any were ....

Not bad judjing on the one my mrs had, cheaper than my surf to tax but cost her more on insurance coz im an old b*****d lol

How much is cheaper on Tax mate? And what we talking insurance wise? what group?

Well im paying £510 a year for my modded surf, it was costing me about £60 less for the jimny ( the surf is a 3.0 )

Tax is £215 a year for mine but £220 for the 'zuki

Work that out? A 1.3 is more to tax than my 3.0

Insurance group 14 so not too bad in the 50 point system now