Pure Whippet Pictures....

Parker,

Is your gyp a pedigreed whippet? Or a non ped or how is she bred exactly? Oh ya and about how tall is she and what does she weigh?

Hi Dan,

She is a pure whippet Kc reg. she is 30lbs and 21 inches tts

how old ??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A reet character, a joy to own, kips at side of my bed, tongue down my lughole middle of night, [BANNED TEXT] more could an owd git like me, want more from life eh

Here's a couple of mine, both work, lamp, race, and lure course. Both 18"tts.

Posted Images

Parker,

Is your gyp a pedigreed whippet? Or a non ped or how is she bred exactly? Oh ya and about how tall is she and what does she weigh?

Hi Dan,

Well I like her. It must be cuz she'd prolly get laughed out the show ring cuz she dont ahve bugged out eyes and a roach back. LOL! Nice lookin gyp bro.

Parker,

Hi Dan,

Well I like her. It must be cuz she'd prolly get laughed out the show ring cuz she dont ahve bugged out eyes and a roach back. LOL! Nice lookin gyp bro.

I lose every show I try mine in mate . . . . apparently he is all wrong for a whippet. SOmething about his tail length or something :laugh:

Parker,

Hi Dan,

I lose every show I try mine in mate . . . . apparently he is all wrong for a whippet. SOmething about his tail length or something :laugh:

Id guarantee you aint winning no whippet show with your dog bro. He looks too much like a small racing greyhound to win over the whippet fancy. HAHA!

• Like 1

thanks Ideation, i think its just the pic to be honest, it does look bushy in that pic i have to admit.

Yer, the bottom picture, looks like he has a collie tail haha. Nice dog though mate, well put together and well conditioned. :thumbs:

Parker,

Hi Dan,

Cheers Dan!