Whats Happend To Our Sport

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go...another offensive reply from someone not bright enough to do better...tell you what Lamp it...you're what's happened to this sport!!!!! And hundreds like you...swarms of 'em...

Since the ban there seems to be a lot more undesirables who have entered into lamping Seems to be the fashion to have a bull x a 4x4 sniff a few lines then go and abuse the countryside

okmn

Did you bring your own soap box, or is there a stack of them somewhere?

i dont no what that means?? did u get that carp on your picture to suck you off beacause you have got a ginger beard?? i anserd your stupid question with a stupid question were even!!

that made me chuckle...

i dont no what that means?? did u get that carp on your picture to suck you off beacause you have got a ginger beard?? i anserd your stupid question with a stupid question were even!!

takes all sorts mate know where your coming from but you be better to learn to spell before you start slagging other people :tongue2:

• Like 3

There you go...another offensive reply from someone not bright enough to do better...tell you what Lamp it...you're what's happened to this sport!!!!! And hundreds like you...swarms of 'em... :thumbs:

• Like 18

takes all sorts mate know where your coming from but you be better to learn to spell before you start slagging other people :tongue2:

spellings not my thing mate but this isnt a spelling site haha on the other hand i can train a wicked ferreting dog so f**k the spelling i wont go hungry! :D

You don't have to know how to spell NOT to use text talk.

Any more text talk and you'll be getting a warning and your posts will start to disappear....

I've always wondered about that rule why does it not apply to the Scottish an Irish who insist on writing how they talk

I kind of agree with you... BUT.... the rules are clear; text talk is what it is, and will NOT be tolerated.

We are blessed with the finest language in the world; it's a real shame that people are so incapable of using it properly.

Not everyone can spell properly or use grammar, but with spell checker and the ability to edit posts there is no excuse for some of the lazy crap you often see on here.

Text talk is a bugbear of mine and others. Use it at your peril; I'm not averse to issuing warnings and 'holidays'.