Dry Flakey Skin

Haha I was googling and finding leather coming up and I also found it for pregnant women lol cheers for letting me know mate,

Lol my brain frayed took my kids fishing 2 under 5 there was hooks bait line every were 3hours I managed be for I snapped lol yes that CAMROSA shit hot mate

I was tempted to use me daughters baby shampoo but didn't wanna irritate the skin would baby oil help?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was looking at some anti fungal mange shampoo on eBay would that be ok or shall I just go with the chemist first?   Did your whippet lose fur aswell mate? I had read to add sunflower oil to there

Johnsons baby shamppo is fine and very gentle ,most supermarkets will keep a medicated shampoo for dogs my local morrisons has BOB MARTINS medicated dog shampoo for about £3 but don't wash too often I would say once a week until the coat and skin gets better , for cod liver oil go to your local horse feed supplies a litre tub will cost you around £6-7 my local equine supplies keeps the NAF brand cod liver oil premium blend which has a good source of vitamin A and D to support good skin condition and a naturally glossy coat , 1 tablespoon twice a week , Give a raw egg every other day. Im sure unless your dog has a serious problem its coat will be brand new in 2 weeks :thumbs: