Little Hunter Is Now Blooded

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off lads im a very happy chap tonight as my grandson is now a proper hunter got to the farm about 6,20 pm with little hunter and vislauk got there 5min,s later set the scopes on all three rifles

more

more

Posted Images

Cheers tom he is well chuffed with his kills but he had a few shots of a day state to day at the shooting range and the way he keeps going on about it i think my wallet is not going to feel very well :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

Get in there Littlehunter cracking headshot and nice one first blood :boogy: nice shooting fellas and 2 proud generations :thumbs:

Thanks mate he is keen to learn and his mother wants me to print off the photos so she can put them away for him so he can look at them in later years atvbmac

Cheers tom he is well chuffed with his kills but he had a few shots of a day state to day at the shooting range and the way he keeps going on about it i think my wallet is not going to feel very well :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

haha dig deep in your pocket mate sounds as if he's hooked lol Atb Tom

From what I saw at the range today is the lad can shoot but it was you wanting the daystates! Don't be making excuses saying he wanted them you know it's you really!!

Ps thanks again from the fill up and pellets, top bloke

Atb bud

• Like 2

From what I saw at the range today is the lad can shoot but it was you wanting the daystates! Don't be making excuses saying he wanted them you know it's you really!!

Ps thanks again from the fill up and pellets, top bloke

Atb bud

Well if i say its little hunter then her indoors will not say anything :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs: but he has been going on about it and he even Google,d them and your more than welcome to the pellets and the fill up Lewis atvbmac

Edited by bigmac 97kt

Nice one mac. Good write up and brilliant pics. Thanks for sharing.

Atb

Thanks moxy he wants the rabbit so his mother can cook it for his tea so im taking it around to day for him :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: atvbmac

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...