look at the size of furys head its a big target haye looks calm and in control. at leats with the pay day fury gets he can buy a big static caravan and settle down after haye beats him into a vegetable

thats very harsh big wet one .i hope david doesnt hurt ty .do you think maybe you could possibly have a word with him please and ask him to take it easy on ty . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .how dreadful to think such a fate awaits him ,and it was only last week you was only saying about ty having sex with his sister . :laugh: terrible boy you are :bye:

harsh crookie? ty is the one gona look the fool if he cant back up the shite talk that hes doing haye looks more in control its nothing to do with ty being gypsy as I havnt anything against ty I just think hes going too high at this arly point in his career. so if haye beats him whos he gona fight next david price? or maybe a rematch with john mcdermot? haye has nothing to prove or lose as he can quite rightly claim to have been world champ where as fury cant yet fury is going to get hit back this time. haye to win stoppage 6th round

fury hasnt made himself look a fool he's won all his fights, hayes lost 2, 1 of which was the toe saga, what is dafter than that?

yes but hes also beat bigger men like valuev,remember david and goliath

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

look at the size of furys head its a big target haye looks calm and in control. at leats with the pay day fury gets he can buy a big static caravan and settle down after haye beats him into a vegetable

thats very harsh big wet one .i hope david doesnt hurt ty .do you think maybe you could possibly have a word with him please and ask him to take it easy on ty . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .how dreadful to think such a fate awaits him ,and it was only last week you was only saying about ty having sex with his sister . :laugh: terrible boy you are :bye:

harsh crookie? ty is the one gona look the fool if he cant back up the shite talk that hes doing haye looks more in control its nothing to do with ty being gypsy as I havnt anything against ty I just think hes going too high at this arly point in his career. so if haye beats him whos he gona fight next david price? or maybe a rematch with john mcdermot? haye has nothing to prove or lose as he can quite rightly claim to have been world champ where as fury cant yet fury is going to get hit back this time. haye to win stoppage 6th round

fury hasnt made himself look a fool he's won all his fights, hayes lost 2, 1 of which was the toe saga, what is dafter than that?

yes i do the giant was robbed ;)

I'd like fury to win but its gonna be a tough test either way I think he's gonna be in danger early but if he can pull through he will be stronger later in the fight its all about if he can take the right hand because he's gonna get hit with it even if he loses a couple of wins and he's back in contention

yes i do the giant was robbed ;)

the giant never got robbed he never got a dig in then got rattled and nearly went over :yes:

Haye has been out of the ring but bet your last pound he has been ticking over. , he man handled valuev he will be working with. Bigger stronger sparing and grappling to perfect the use of his own body to counter furys in the clinches he is a perfectionist , Coming in under furys shots lateral movement. Qiuck in and out attacking in short bursts will be his tactics. , tyson trainers have there work cut out. He is beatable fury will need to be fit and durable we know he can a dig. There is doupt about hayes staying power i think this is. Over hyped This has the makings of a great domestic fight ,

• Like 1

Haye has been out of the ring but bet your last pound he has been ticking over. , he man handled valuev he will be working with. Bigger stronger sparing and grappling to perfect the use of his own body to counter furys in the clinches he is a perfectionist , Coming in under furys shots lateral movement. Qiuck in and out attacking in short bursts will be his tactics. , tyson trainers have there work cut out. He is beatable fury will need to be fit and durable we know he can a dig. There is doupt about hayes staying power i think this is. Over hyped This has the makings of a great domestic fight ,

so just tell us why haye didnt beat wlad, being as he's so great?

so just tell us why haye didnt beat wlad, being as he's so great?

You seem to think every one has it in for tyson far from it iam a boxing fan first and foremost with no aligence to either of these two , Haye got beat by a superior tactician and boxer simple Again i have nothing against tyson i just think. This fight has come to early in his career Edited by Malt
  • Like 1

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world class team that have done it all before ...I cant see the fight going past the midway point ..we have already seen in the Cunningham fight it doesn't take much for Ty to be knocked over so if Haye connects he wont be getting back up .....Once Ty is beaten in this fight he should take up a terrier mans job because from what I see is very very good at digging big massive holes for himself

• Like 4

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world class team that have done it all before ...I cant see the fight going past the midway point ..we have already seen in the Cunningham fight it doesn't take much for Ty to be knocked over so if Haye connects he wont be getting back up .....Once Ty is beaten in this fight he should take up a terrier mans job because from what I see is very very good at digging big massive holes for himself

this world class team haye has , that have done it all before .they must work part time .i say this because they must have had the night of when he fought the middleweight and klitchko .any deep digging is going to be on hayes behalf because hes going to need it come fight night ..

• Like 1

Haye and his team have been there at world class level and imo Tyson Fury is in for a shock when he gets into the ring with Haye who imo is a a level above Ty who will be found out

this world class team haye has , that have done it all before .they must work part time .i say this because they must have had the night of when he fought the middleweight and klitchko .any deep digging is going to be on hayes behalf because hes going to need it come fight night ..
what are you tyson followers smoking! Haye will knock tyson into next week simple as that Edited by saluki bull2
  • Like 1