Crow Sport Back In Business

Well she has her new glass on and is back in business she is now fitted with ags 3.9,40 scopes so i went up to one of my perms to scope her in and once she was set she took down this spot on cross hares at 28 yards witch i had set her for i then had a walk around and not much about so packed up and went home not the best of photos as they where taken with my phone atvbmac

post-63400-0-12856000-1370642548.jpg

post-63400-0-57660900-1370642557.jpg

• Like 1

Crow sport strikes again, it should get it's own face book page. Good shooting matey.

Was out again this morning got one crow and a woody two cups of coffee a bacon sarny and a tenner for shooting the crow as it was nicking the hen,s eggs tried to give it back but they said i had to take it and an invite back eny time did not have my camera with me and i had left my phone at home so no photos sorry lads out again to night with vislauk and little hunter and my camera atvbmac

• Like 2

Crow sport strikes again, it should get it's own face book page. Good shooting matey.

Was out again this morning got one crow and a woody two cups of coffee a bacon sarny and a tenner for shooting the crow as it was nicking the hen,s eggs tried to give it back but they said i had to take it and an invite back eny time did not have my camera with me and i had left my phone at home so no photos sorry lads out again to night with vislauk and little hunter and my camera atvbmac

That's awesome mate. Goes to show that we help people out and aren't just mad keen on walking round taking shots at animals. You're flying the flag for airgunners pal

• Like 1

That's awesome mate. Goes to show that we help people out and aren't just mad keen on walking round taking shots at animals. You're flying the flag for airgunners pal

Cheers mate best of it is there horse people and they want the rabbits taken care of so me and the lads are back in the morning before we go to the shooting range its not a very big perm but its ok and some where different plenty crows ,pigeons and rabbits :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and we got it by word of mouth they came to me on a another permatvbmac

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1