Bolt Traps

out of interest, why use these when you can use purse nets?

On the side of a road etc when you dont want the rabbits or ferrets getting out being seen and causing a accident .

My only problem with these is space transporting them and storing them out of season

Good for this time of year or end of season for catching the little puff balls that would normally slip the net, for say in a sensitive area where you can't take the dog to snaffle them up : ) regards j ,

Would they work attached to a type of sack or something rather than a rigid cage so they fit in a bag easier? Like the old stockings on a bean tin for rats.

I cant see why that wouldn't work. If you had a net sack attached instead of a full length bolt trap I suppose you could kill the rabbits without removing the trap from the hole.

Would they work attached to a type of sack or something rather than a rigid cage so they fit in a bag easier? Like the old stockings on a bean tin for rats.

I cant see why that wouldn't work. If you had a net sack attached instead of a full length bolt trap I suppose you could kill the rabbits without removing the trap from the hole.