Slugs..

i seen a advert on tele about them, they cause problems with dogs and cats think it was hence this thread. since there so many about here thought id ask

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

nice one :thumbs:

Are slugs any risk to ferrets, seem to get shit loads in garden, ive also found one in the food bowl and alot of trails on the wall of spare hutch

Spray around the bottom 1" outside of the ferret hutch with wd40 this will stop slugs crossing the line

Y.I.S Leeview

ps also works on your planters

• Like 2

Are slugs any risk to ferrets, seem to get shit loads in garden, ive also found one in the food bowl and alot of trails on the wall of spare hutch

Spray around the bottom 1" outside of the ferret hutch with wd40 this will stop slugs crossing the line

Y.I.S Leeview

b*****d! Ive just spent £15 on copper tape for the planters...

Y.I.S Leeview

b*****d! Ive just spent £15 on copper tape for the planters...

lol i've been there ,now i just get slug pellets from B and M ,sprinkle them round hutches and planters ;)