The Man Who Eats Roadkill

Guest vin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f****n lunatic the geezer !...........He dont like the thought of eating a Badgers knob.....but owns 3 of them...........why .......Dirty weird little man.

Ive picked up and ate road kill deer, difference being, it wasnt there half hour previous when I was on my way out... Month long dead, stewed badger head, with a side of crispy cock is worlds away man

White socks and jesus sandals...not much to add really...

surely meats meat -- is it any different from eating rabbit ,venison , ? not saying its right or I would ...would you pick up a road kill deer?

Ive picked up and ate road kill deer, difference being, it wasnt there half hour previous when I was on my way out... Month long dead, stewed badger head, with a side of crispy cock is worlds away man..

• Like 1

surely meats meat -- is it any different from eating rabbit ,venison , ? not saying its right or I would ...would you pick up a road kill deer?

Ive picked up and ate road kill deer, difference being, it wasnt there half hour previous when I was on my way out... Month long dead, stewed badger head, with a side of crispy cock is worlds away man..

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a f****n lunatic the geezer !...........He dont like the thought of eating a Badgers knob.....but owns 3 of them...........why :blink: .......Dirty weird little man.

Dont kid yourself, he`s saving them up till he`s enough for a meat loaf :D

I recon that bloke has eaten human flesh,but wont admit it for fear of encrimination etc etc..but the way he describes it sounds to me like theres no way he would have refused it.

its funny you say that, didnt see any sign of his wife in that video..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.