Stop Dog Killing Cats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tied a fence panel round my dog's neck and it hasn't jumped over the fence since.

i knew it,someone one must of tied a rabbit round my dog neck before i got....................aint caught a rabbit yet

You can come on this site ,, feeling down about the world,,, then read one of these type threads,,, and your faith in human nature is restored ,,,lol   Fecking priceless

Posted Images

To stop a dog chasing cars you tie the dog onto the car and drive off.

farm collie stands in the road watching a car come towards it as it passes its already running to get behind it ,barking its head off,The next car that passes though the driver flings open the door as the collie starts running and it runs straight into it,with a thud and a welp it runs straight back to the farm,tail between its legs.A few days later the car passes. Again collie looks up from its road side bed see's the car coming welps and runs back to the farm tail between its legs. Might not sound very nice but better than the dog that comes running out to chase a car not realising there's another car just behind it and gets flattened..

some pensioner i know said when he had dogs years ago and they had worms he used to roll some baccy up into a small ball and give it to his dogs and he said it works within about an hour anyone ever heard of this :thumbs:

some pensioner i know said when he had dogs years ago and they had worms he used to roll some baccy up into a small ball and give it to his dogs and he said it works within about an hour anyone ever heard of this :thumbs:

Yep - used to be a common ( and cheap ) one, and surprisingly effective. We used to worm horses with turpentine !

They used to cut horses hoofs, stand them in rivers to eliviate laminitis in horses. Lot of old fashioned cures. Horse with cracked hooves due to hot weather, forget your oils...... Get it to stand in a mud bath. No horse gets cracked hooves in the winter when the grounds muddy, mud rash maybe though lol.

it was chewing baccy they used pip it was also said a pound of raw liver as well some said to use garlic or onions theres a book with them all in cant remember what its called old wifes tales and pets i think or something like that

Edited by blackmaggie

Better still lets stop Cats killing Birds/Song Birds

Make it compulsory for Cat owners to have to put a collar and bell on their pets .

If they dont have them a Fine or they are fair game to all and saundry.

I thought that was the case :blink: